4. "White America" (Eminem)
5. "Kim" (Eminem)
6. "Barney Theme Song" (Barney)
7. "Bodies" (Drowning Pool)
8. "Enter Sandman" (Metallica)
9. Melow Mix (reklamy telewizyjne)
10. TV commercials
11. "Babylon" (David Gray)
12. "Born In The U.S.A." (Bruce Springsteen)
13. "Shoot To Thrill" (AC/DC)
14. "Hells Bells" (AC/DC)
15. "Stayin Alive" (Bee Gees)
16. "All Eyes On Me" (Tupac)
17. "Dirty" (Christina Aguilera)
18. "America" (Neil Diamond)
19. "Bulls On Parade" (Rage Against The Machine)
20. "American Pie" (Don McLean)
21. "Click Click Boom" (Saliva)
22. "Cold" (Matchbox 20)
23. "Swan Dive" (Hed P.E.)
24. "Raspberry Beret" (Prince).

^ hear the audio explaining it. They play it over and over and "volume loud enough to not burst the eardrums of the detainees"

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

thats not so bad

Well they are played VERY loud almost to the point it will hurt the ear, now imagine on it on repeat. You also have to remember its a different culture. Soit very well torture.

I'd much rather enjoy some of these songs at beyond full blast than be brought to what is perceived as near-death by waterboarding. Interesting thread.

They should just play speedcore at full blast. That would get any human to spill their guts.

They should try a song like Combichrist's "Human Error." It's a super-heavy industrial track that switches up often. Or the creepy track,"The Undertaker." They would go insane quick. Or, try Hannah Montana...

They should just put the Soulja Boy album on repeat...I know it make me wanna pop my eardums with a screwdriver...I'd rather drown in a vat of wasps thanlisten 2 that meaningless baby back bull %#^$ 4 hours on end...

laugh.gif
at the audio clip *meow meow meow meowwww awww waaa *
roll.gif

waterboarding >>> anything

My professor went down to a army camp in TX and they were doing waterboarding and stuff, having a competition with it...

the record was set at 43 or 47 seconds !

my professor did it and last 12 seconds
laugh.gif

he said he went into panic attack ASAP and would tell his deepest secrets to whoever was torturing him...

WATERBOARDING FTW

laugh.gif
I can picture myself being a detainee, and they start blasting 'Enter Sandman' and I'm like "Alriiight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

People who find amusement in psychological torture are just as sick as the individuals who perform it. Imagine being pulled from your home, deprived of food,water, and sleep, and forced to endure painfully loud noise at the enjoyment of your captors. This type of "environmental control" is meant todehumanize and demoralise human beings. What Gitmo has revealed is that injustices against captive humans by the American military are extensive and brutal. Wecan't know the unimaginable horrors occuring every day...

It's deplorable that violence perverts ascend ranks in the military and both Congress and the American people either turn a blind eye to or even encourageAmerican torture.

Back
Top Bottom