Us Niketalkers Need to Appreciate Our J's Like This Guy

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

You think it would ever be possible that people on NT all pitched in $5 or $10 and we bought the dude a pair of jordans to send to his house? Imagine him putting that up on youtube? More importantly, imagine how INSANELY happy dude would be to get a random gift from an online sneaker community?
I'd put a dub on that.

i'd be down, but then imagine the explosion of "my first jordanz sneakerz" vids that would start poppin up on youtube
laugh.gif
I would do it
Think we can get a mod or admin to do this? Have them hold the money? I would be down to put some money in, plus it's the holiday season.
laugh.gif
you know if it doesn't have anything to do with an impoverished country they want no part in it.
I still think its an amazing idea. Shows what the NT culture is really about, not silly memes and people reaching for lulz. Should be one and done tho to avoid copy cat videos.
Mods make that happen

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

You think it would ever be possible that people on NT all pitched in $5 or $10 and we bought the dude a pair of jordans to send to his house? Imagine him putting that up on youtube? More importantly, imagine how INSANELY happy dude would be to get a random gift from an online sneaker community?
I'd put a dub on that.

i'd be down, but then imagine the explosion of "my first jordanz sneakerz" vids that would start poppin up on youtube
laugh.gif
I would do it
Think we can get a mod or admin to do this? Have them hold the money? I would be down to put some money in, plus it's the holiday season.
laugh.gif
you know if it doesn't have anything to do with an impoverished country they want no part in it.
I still think its an amazing idea. Shows what the NT culture is really about, not silly memes and people reaching for lulz. Should be one and done tho to avoid copy cat videos.
Mods make that happen
*puts hand in

but i think he would resell the pair
frown.gif

I'd put a dub on that.

laugh.gif
I would do it
laugh.gif
Mods make that happen
*puts hand in

frown.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I'd put a dub on that.

laugh.gif
I would do it
laugh.gif
Mods make that happen
*puts hand in

frown.gif

As long as he makes a video with same/similar excitement i dont care what he does with the shoes.

I'd put a dub on that.

laugh.gif
I would do it
laugh.gif
Mods make that happen
*puts hand in

frown.gif

As long as he makes a video with same/similar excitement i dont care what he does with the shoes.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I'd put a dub on that.

laugh.gif
I would do it
laugh.gif
Mods make that happen
*puts hand in

frown.gif

Nahhh this ishh won't work...lest ye forget the tale of the infamous intercepted sneakers...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
\\

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I'd put a dub on that.

laugh.gif
I would do it
laugh.gif
Mods make that happen
*puts hand in

frown.gif

Nahhh this ishh won't work...lest ye forget the tale of the infamous intercepted sneakers...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
\\

I'd put a dub on that.

laugh.gif
I would do it
laugh.gif
Mods make that happen
*puts hand in

frown.gif
CINCO can you set it up?  you ran secret santa so everyone knows you are legit 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's all throw in $20-40, get a total set up and decide on a sweet pair to get him and decorate the box with NT and our screen names...

Everyone down?? 

I'd put a dub on that.

laugh.gif
I would do it
laugh.gif
Mods make that happen
*puts hand in

frown.gif
CINCO can you set it up?  you ran secret santa so everyone knows you are legit 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's all throw in $20-40, get a total set up and decide on a sweet pair to get him and decorate the box with NT and our screen names...

Everyone down?? 

This is very humbling. We all forget how fortunate we are to have multiple pairs. Good to see he was happy.

This is very humbling. We all forget how fortunate we are to have multiple pairs. Good to see he was happy.

Back
Top Bottom