Us Niketalkers Need to Appreciate Our J's Like This Guy

Originally Posted by toast1985

U guys should band together, find his size and send him a pair you dont wear.

I really would be down for this. It's just that I'm a size 12
30t6p3b.gif

Seeing dude get so much joy from this made me happy for him.
He is a size 8 but bought a size 10 because he wants to wear them forever. I remember doing that before too, but it was 1 size up. Oh the memories. Can anyone figure out how old he is, if his feet or going to continue growing?

I really would be down for this. It's just that I'm a size 12
30t6p3b.gif

Seeing dude get so much joy from this made me happy for him.
He is a size 8 but bought a size 10 because he wants to wear them forever. I remember doing that before too, but it was 1 size up. Oh the memories. Can anyone figure out how old he is, if his feet or going to continue growing?

he clearly said he wears size 8 if you was paying attention

he clearly said he wears size 8 if you was paying attention

i remember getting my first pair of Jordans, actual Jordans.. not to team jordan %@*
laugh.gif

i was geeked as hell, almost missed my middle school graduation. laney XIVs btw. one of my fav shoes still. managed to score another pair on ebay before i went out and stupidly camped out for the DMPs

i remember getting my first pair of Jordans, actual Jordans.. not to team jordan %@*
laugh.gif

i was geeked as hell, almost missed my middle school graduation. laney XIVs btw. one of my fav shoes still. managed to score another pair on ebay before i went out and stupidly camped out for the DMPs

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

They better be on point, They are retailing at $160. lol He couldve spent his money more wisely. I feel bad for these types. Does he really want a fully functional shoe that could be bought for cheaper, or some JB product? It's kind of sad

That's not the point. Does ANYBODY here need more than 2 pairs of shoes, is POLO or GUCCI, LV, Coach necessary? An HDTV?

You missed the boat.
This. We don't need to have every single colorway we like or every single shoe dat is considered a grail. I wish i could be as happy as him when i buy some sneakers next time. 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

They better be on point, They are retailing at $160. lol He couldve spent his money more wisely. I feel bad for these types. Does he really want a fully functional shoe that could be bought for cheaper, or some JB product? It's kind of sad

That's not the point. Does ANYBODY here need more than 2 pairs of shoes, is POLO or GUCCI, LV, Coach necessary? An HDTV?

You missed the boat.
This. We don't need to have every single colorway we like or every single shoe dat is considered a grail. I wish i could be as happy as him when i buy some sneakers next time. 

You think it would ever be possible that people on NT all pitched in $5 or $10 and we bought the dude a pair of jordans to send to his house? Imagine him putting that up on youtube? More importantly, imagine how INSANELY happy dude would be to get a random gift from an online sneaker community?

Back
Top Bottom