*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

I said DJ was gonna own more than Cousins in international play which I still think he probably will, but both of them are going to absolutely dominate.

He would be even more valuable in the NBA if they had the same rules.

I really wish the NBA would adopt that rule. Also, I didn't realize FIBA put in a 14-second reset after an offensive rebound. I kind of like that too.

I said DJ was gonna own more than Cousins in international play which I still think he probably will, but both of them are going to absolutely dominate.

DJ game fits more in FIBA than Boogie even though Boogie is the better player.

Paul George barely getting that dunk 
laugh.gif

Paul George barely getting that dunk :lol:

I think it's because Derozan took so long to get rid of it. George probably had it in stride, but Derozan took an extra dribble. With the clock running down, George just wanted to score it quickly.

I think it's because Derozan took so long to get rid of it. George probably had it in stride, but Derozan took an extra dribble. With the clock running down, George just wanted to score it quickly.
Oh yeah, not doubting George's ability to jump at all. What a suprise, Derozan passing too late

THe flow of FIBA games is so much better. No TV timeouts, and can't call timeout unless it's a dead ball.

DeRozan shouldn't be on the Olympic team just as much as Harrison Barnes shouldn't.

Both just robbed two "smart" NBA franchises of over 220 million dollars collectively. :x

HB was shucking and jiving in handcuffs too.

#aintnosuchthingashalfwaycrooks

Last edited:
DeRozan shouldn't be on the Olympic team just as much as Harrison Barnes shouldn't.

Both just robbed two "smart" NBA franchises of over 220 million dollars collectively. :x

HB was shucking and jiving in handcuffs too.

#aintnosuchthingashalfwaycrooks
they wanted some kobe type lol

Back
Top Bottom