*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

This is good to see if you're the U.S. coaching staff.

What happens when we can't turn an opponent over every play down and actually have to play sound basketball?

Their lack of size really is apparent against Argentina thus far. Having trouble defending that plus on the other end, all their shots are jumpers or attacks to the basket.

Against Spain Bron is gonna have to attack like crazy.

Wonder why we can't get Love in there to control the boards. Maybe down the line.

That was like the first moving screen offensive foul I have ever seen in FIBA ball. You could call those every possession easily if you wanted to

Prigioni 
pimp.gif

Has team usa been using the uni they are wearing in this game? I never payed much attention in their previous exhibition games, but I thought they've been using that new design.

Game is getting interesting now.

team USA is lucky they hit all those 3's

lol at lebron even getting calls overseas. at least they called two travels on him.

melo looked really bad today :smh:

Last edited:
I thought it was a good call too, it was just late because it was another one of those, "wait to see if he makes or not" calls so I can see why Argentina would be upset. And their travelling interpretations are completely different from what we have stateside. Euro guys travel every time on the catch trying to get their feet into triple threat and give you a shot fake before they make whatever move, but they don't like how our guys can cover so much ground with 1 and a half steps off a catch no dribble nor do they like picking up the ball for 2 pronounced steps.

I guess they only pulled out the usa retro jersey for this game. Not a big fan of the current design.

Not impressed with this performance. Lack of rebounding and a grip of missed free throws. Going forward, coach K need to point those issues out. We shall see how we play against Espana.

P.s that Molten Ball is trash :smh: feels like a cheap pleather/poly ball.I copped one in Mexico a while ago.

Last edited:
Not impressed with this performance. Lack of rebounding and a grip of missed free throws. Going forward, coach K need to point those issues out. We shall see how we play against Espana.
P.s that Molten Ball is trash :smh: feels like a cheap pleather/poly ball.I copped one in Mexico a while ago.

I was going to comment that the USA players are not used to the molten ball. That thing is very bouncy and just have a different feel compared to spalding. Could be why they are missing a bunch of ft's and jumpshots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom