*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Is Pringles influence that strong on the offensive side of team USA? if so
mean.gif
sick.gif
Isn't Dantoni the offensive coordinator of the team and Boehiem is in charge of the D???

Defintely very different and I can't quite put my finger on what they deem a travel and what isn't, esp on fast breaks and plays where peopkle catch the ball on the run. O think the point about how much ground they cover is a key thing

The speed at which Team USA plays has always been a problem with FIBA officials. A lot of them can't keep up. And the way games are officiated is so haphazard, and officials speak different languages, and it all gets confusing.

Defintely very different and I can't quite put my finger on what they deem a travel and what isn't, esp on fast breaks and plays where peopkle catch the ball on the run. O think the point about how much ground they cover is a key thing
The speed at which Team USA plays has always been a problem with FIBA officials. A lot of them can't keep up. And the way games are officiated is so haphazard, and officials speak different languages, and it all gets confusing.
I've always wondered about the language thing

Found a larger size of that picture a few pages back. When you click the link, right click the photo and click "view image".

Last edited:
The game is played from the inside out, zone or no zone.

Coach K needs to tell LeBron and Melo to get their ***** on the high or low post and initiate the offense from there.

I thought LeBron would have been attacking the basket more but he wanted to play pg.

They should give Andre Iguodala more playing time.

Mike D'Antoni's fingerprints are all over this, for sure. I've never seen a Coach K team disregard post play and just launch 3's. Never.

:x :x at the 3 point attempts & % they shot. That's gonna end up hurting them big time if they don't stop settling.

The Gasol brothers are going to eat our lunch.

Not saying we'll lose because of that, but our lack of inside presence is blatantly obvious.

Mike D'Antoni's fingerprints are all over this, for sure. I've never seen a Coach K team disregard post play and just launch 3's. Never.

they did. the past 2-3 years. w/ the plumplee brothers, zingler, and austin rivers. they got crappier becuase they went to the 3 more often than not.

what post play does USA have? LOLZ only kobe and maybe melo.

SMH @ lebron's trimmed pits

also, russell brandt looks like gosh damb jesus. lolz.

KD couldn't take no body, if he had too.

but LOLz at 1on1 against cpaul. haha

retro throwback is nice.

good to see kobe lose the goatee

they did. the past 2-3 years. w/ the plumplee brothers, zingler, and austin rivers. they got crappier becuase they went to the 3 more often than not.
what post play does USA have? LOLZ only kobe and maybe melo.

Bro, please turn on your sarcasm meter.

But what's your point? Argentina was jacking up threes all game from super deep, so if you're saying that Team USA was lucky to hit theirs, then Argentina was damn lucky to hit most of theirs. Forget about game plans.
I agree shooting threes isn't a great game plan, but if it was a 20-point game and Team USA had hit the same number of threes, we'd be praising them for going off from deep. But because it was a close game, it's a problem. You can't have it both ways.

Real Talk. Team USA's shot selection has been terrible at the start of the exhibition. And to say that they could destroy the Dream Team? LOLz

USA has speed, but speed often equates to turn overs and fancy stuff, which we've seen before.

I still LOL hard when Tyson Chandler gets a block, he gets amped, does his head nod electrocution move, and then realizes he picked up his 4th foul. lolz

USA has too much talent, and we'll see what the 'real' game plan is. LBJ, DURANT are hot coming off the finals, and they should be the primary scorers.

Melo is garbage, unless they really want to go into the post. Kobe is kobe, but he should make this last mark of his career by being the defensive beast that USA needs ON THE WING.

Still haven't been able to watch a game. Throwback jerseys were mad cool but those sleeves or whatever you call them :x

Back
Top Bottom