USA invading JAMAICA!!

This is wild. America stay in some one else back Yard,
but Im sure they have some "reasoning" for it.

I kno my dudes on White Plains Rd & Gun Hill are goin
thru it, but they'll still be making their money regardless.

I wonder how this will effect my mans and his fam seein
as his pops is a big political figure down there. They tried
to kid nap him a few times already

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

tired.gif

Yeah man...its getting wild out there. My grandma was going to go back after she came up for graduation but now shes going to my Aunt's in california's spot.

The entire political infrastructure is about to be up-ended. The politicians protecting dude are now worried they'll be exposed as well... Pray for Jamaica...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

tired.gif
they always do huh, cause american reasoning is always right, you see this is why they did what they did and gonna keep trying to do what they did again.

People support out tax dollars to capture dudes like this.
indifferent.gif

But when people bring up the idea of out tax dollars helping less fortunate citizens of the USA people go crazy. $!@! America. Real talk. Once I have enough money to move I will.

The thing that made this mess even worse is that the ruling government hired manatt phelps & phillips to lobby the usa against the extradition - they also denied it until the law firm published it on their website. If you read the case you also see that they don't really have anything on him but phone taps - he wasn't even talking about anything real heavy. Its just another example of america trying to police the world.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

indifferent.gif

But when people bring up the idea of out tax dollars helping less fortunate citizens of the USA people go crazy. $!@! America. Real talk. Once I have enough money to move I will.
Oh shut up. You know you ain't goin no where, even if you could.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

this isnt some cover-up by the media by the way. honestly i just think no one in america would care so they dont bother reporting it
word? nobody would care huh?
i happen to care because i have family down there, and i would like to go down to jamaica and see them without worrying about my life

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

this isnt some cover-up by the media by the way. honestly i just think no one in america would care so they dont bother reporting it
word? nobody would care huh?
i happen to care because i have family down there, and i would like to go down to jamaica and see them without worrying about my life
99 percent of people are indifferent to it bro just like you would probably would be if it was in some country you had no ties to.

Once I have enough money to move I will.

Good. 

Most people who say this dont realize how F'ed up other countries are.

indifferent.gif

Leave now.  I'll pay for the plane ticket if you promise never to come back. 

Originally Posted by Ghenges

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Ghenges

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Jerome in the House wrote:

Once I have enough money to move I will.

Good. 

Most people who say this dont realize how F'ed up other countries are.

Exactly.

The US is corrupt but it's nothing compared to the ineptness of other countries.

So it's OK to run guns and drugs into/out of the US so long as you're not in the US?

Looks like this guy "Dudus" is the one who made the mistakes. Either he didn't buy off the right people in the US or he's no longer/was never useful as a CIA asset.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

So it's OK to run guns and drugs into/out of the US so long as you're not in the US?

Looks like this guy "Dudus" is the one who made the mistakes. Either he didn't buy off the right people in the US or he's no longer/was never useful as a CIA asset.
laugh.gif
yeah looks like he did his dealings with us officials through the Jamaican gov't, should've had more direct links.  I used to go to school with the younger chris coke, always a good dude with a good head on his shoulders.  I wonder though if he ever got into that stuff (would be enticing as hell with all the power and dough pops and big bro had, i would've been like %!@$ school).

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Gaza!
NO GAZA ROUND HERE, GULLYSIDE FAH LYFE

SMH .. this is one reason why so many killings happen in JA, ... Movado & Vybz got these kids killing eachother, sporting war flags around their school uniforms.

I remember back in the days when di dance was niceee, and all fruits were riiipe.  These ninjas worst than fisheenie and warlord.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Gaza!
NO GAZA ROUND HERE, GULLYSIDE FAH LYFE

SMH .. this is one reason why so many killings happen in JA, ... Movado & Vybz got these kids killing eachother, sporting war flags around their school uniforms.

I remember back in the days when di dance was niceee, and all fruits were riiipe.  These ninjas worst than fisheenie and warlord.

GWEH GULL BWOY! AH GAZA MI SEH!
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom