USA invading JAMAICA!!

"After God, then Dudus," one resident's sign read, according to the Jamaica Gleaner. "Jesus died for us so we will die for Dudus," another sign declared.
As a Jamaican, I'm irate that someone, especially Jamaicans would have the audacity to  utter such baloney. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/is-christopher-dudus-coke-a-robin-hood-for-jamaica/19488900

I just have a feeling this will get A LOT more ugly before it gets better.

These people never stop do they. There gonna take dudus away and then do what exactly leave all the killers weaponry and poverty intact so what's the F'n point. hundreds will be killed a large political unrest will created and a new "kingpin" will do the samethings however it will probably be worse.
ohwell.gif

These people never stop do they. There gonna take dudus away and then do what exactly leave all the killers weaponry and poverty intact so what's the F'n point. hundreds will be killed a large political unrest will created and a new "kingpin" will do the samethings however it will probably be worse.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Gaza!
NO GAZA ROUND HERE, GULLYSIDE FAH LYFE

SMH .. this is one reason why so many killings happen in JA, ... Movado & Vybz got these kids killing eachother, sporting war flags around their school uniforms.

I remember back in the days when di dance was niceee, and all fruits were riiipe.  These ninjas worst than fisheenie and warlord.

Can somebody school me on the Vbyz vs Movado stuff?

It's only gonna get worse after they catch him or kill him this is just the prequel to the sequel mark my words.

The buses that have been sent to pick up the law-abiding residents of Western Kingston are reportedly empty.

(There is serious doubt that these people would have been able to escape from Western Kingston).

There is reportedly no light (power) in Western Kingston.

Gunfire has reportedly spread to Cross Roads.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

People support out tax dollars to capture dudes like this.
indifferent.gif

But when people bring up the idea of out tax dollars helping less fortunate citizens of the USA people go crazy. $!@! America. Real talk. Once I have enough money to move I will.

Leave now.  I'll pay for the plane ticket if you promise never to come back. 
I think that is 4 people chipping in.  I know I am serious and I am pretty sure everyone else is too.

Co-sign. I will help pay for his ticket as well. I will even throw in some extra cash so you can get a place in your country
wink.gif

If we chip in do we get to pick what country he goes to? If so, I'll help.  

You're all acting like a bunch of #+*+#*%.

Seriously. Dont hate this man because that's how he feels. It's not like he said "*+++ AmericanS"... It's different...

The prescence of drugs is dominated by the cartels in
south America. We continue to neglect that issue yet we invade
another country on the same basis. That leader is most likely
not responsible for high amounts of drugs being traffic into
America. My comments may be off I must note that I didn't read all
The pages nor did I fully examine the situation.

So far 74 dead and they only found 6 guns and 4 of those is from the area of Tivoli Gardens

JNN had live feed of some jamaican cops getting shot up/at the other night. Watched it with my pops, it's real over there

Originally Posted by he told on me

Yeah you might want to read a little background on the situation before making conclusions.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom