USC Trojans vs ND Fighting Irish*Charlies Schematic Advantage* Not so fast my friend

I am gonna enjoy this game. I hope it is a complete fight until the end. Could care less who wins. I want to see a good game in L.A. the next weekend!

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I will not be shocked if SC loses this game.

Yeah same here. I think the game will be won in the trenches. If our d-line can put some pressure, I think we'll win. Armstead is back so we'll see howhe does at DT. I think Perry is set to play as well.

laugh.gif
gifs in the thread.
Hopefully SC stomps.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Has Notre Dame's defense shown you anything?

41-10 SC
No but what has USC's offense shown except SJSU? Barkley as QB has led them to play more conservative and with Notre Dame's potency onoffense this can cost them the game.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Notre Dame pulls off the shocker.

21-20

laugh.gif

"fight on"

USC's offense gotta show me something ...

slnpdx.jpg

smh.gif
at gunna [mark jackson]youre better than that[/mark jackson]

I'm not surprised, Gunna has been on Clausen all year....

rbi5at.jpg

The only way I can see SC losing is if they come out flat, and leave Matt Barkley on campus.

http://www.youtube.com/v/lOENgboCFBc&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/lOENgboCFBc&hl=en&fs=1&

What's with the Clausen hate?

Dude has been playing as well as any QB in the country this year. And Mike Floyd is going to be back by November 7th apparently.

Gable is out? not that it matters much.

As far as importance goes, all things considered, I can not remember a more important ND game in the past decade.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

So no Gable and no SJ (of course), who else is in their pool of backs besides Mcfumble?
like it matters we could have gunna back there and still beat nd.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom