Utah Sneakerheads Unite

Joined Jul 5, 2005
I'm just checking to see if there are some sneakerheads at the U. Ive seen some serious heat on some fellas at crimson nights, but that;s about it. Holla back cuz the game here in slc is real weak.

Joined Sep 27, 2003
I don't go to the U. but i'd like to see more Utah nters. I live in orem, go to UVSC
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Jerry & Joe & Steve & Roger​

Joined Jan 8, 2007
I'm a freshman at the U this year and while i haven't bought any kicks for awhile I still would say I'm a sneakerhead and own at least 80 pairs of kicks, about half of which are Jordan's. Honestly though you would never catch me rockin any heat this time of year. When it's cold and snow is outside you'll see me in slippers or some runnin' Nikes. You don't really need clean kicks to pick up most girls in Utah either.

Joined Oct 24, 2000
ill be moving to SLC in a few months. i only buy jordans now and i see that coming to an end pretty soon. which malls carry retro releases out there?

Quote:[hr][/hr]You don't really need clean kicks to pick up most girls in Utah either. [hr][/hr]
:\
:wow:
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
member #3

Joined Jan 6, 2005
The U was my third school of choice, next year ill be in ogden at weber. and yah utah's shoe game is weak. I know that here in lil o' Evanston WY. only about 5 chicks know ive got on.
this is how we roll in wyoming​

Joined Oct 24, 2000
ill be there in two weeks.

utah summit perhaps? :nerd:

who is getting the fire red 3's out there?

or do i have to order online? :smh:
TEAM DIRTY
member #3

Joined Jul 5, 2005
nah u can get em here. they gonna be GR so im pretty sure that most footlockers will get them. and what do u mean chills two? who do u know?

Joined Oct 24, 2000
what yall do out there on weekends (besides ski)?
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #3​

Joined Oct 24, 2000
i moved from texas for a temporary job assignment.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #3​

Joined Jul 5, 2005
nice nice. thing is here is that u can get retros without any problems if you get there within the first few hours.

Joined Oct 24, 2000
Quote:[hr][/hr]nice nice. thing is here is that u can get retros without any problems if you get there within the first few hours. [hr][/hr]
TEAM DIRTY
member #3

Joined Jul 5, 2005
fashion place is okay. i think their champs closed.
but i probly best bet is ossines (a mom and pops store), and valley fair mall which has a footaction.
gateway has a semi decent account for these GR retros.
all up to u man, im glad i wear a size 11.

Joined Jul 6, 2004
yo alltra you have any 10.5-11 up for sale or trade? im from slc area let me know thx!

Joined Jul 5, 2005
i got the firereds in 10.
depends though. i have some citruses 7s id like to get rid of.

Joined Oct 24, 2000
i reserved mine on friday :smokin

but decided to hit vegas this weekend :\

ill pick them up monday after work :D
TEAM DIRTY
member #3

Joined Sep 27, 2003
Did anyone get the flips? I heard that Valley Fair footaction was getting them
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Jerry & Joe & Steve & Roger​

Joined Jul 5, 2005
flips eh?
i wasnt really feeling them, push im pretty sure that ossines got them too.
i just want to get the harbors for my girl when they go down in price.
were there lines were u were? gateway had one of like 12

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now