Utah Sneakerheads Unite

I didn't go, my friend went up there at like 5:45 from Orem. he said he didn't see any line outside the mall so he went and ate breakfast. Came back at around 7 and saw some guy go into the mall. There was a line of about 3 people inside. He got fire reds and flips no problem.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Jerry & Joe & Steve & Roger​

thats good. i actually just showed up at 1030 and got my firereds. heard about the line from the manager of the footlocker. didnt like the flips so i passed. least i know theres are some sneakerheads in slc. seems like all the fakes i see make me believe that im like the only one,.

yeah i'm starting to see mad fakes here in Orem too. Clear 3's and garbage like that. Nice to see that the III's were easy for most to pick up.
Team49ers

clear 3s? thats whack
try spongebob dubz, fake @#%$ Vs, Viis in ugly colorways,
theres a store devoted to just selling fakes, bapes, etc.
and they sell them for 200+, people getting robbed hardcore.

u get the CG IIIs?

nah. I actually haven't bought any Jordans since the DMP.
Team49ers

i've yet to see any fakes in utah since i got here.

btw i picked my fire reds up at ossines. they let me prepay and held my shoes over the weekend :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
member #3

bruza just where about it ossines, ive heard good things ive just never got around to looking there location up.
this is how we roll in wyoming​

alltra- thanks for the info, ill be down shortly. Any looks at what they've got in stock.

i havent been to ossines in forever,
see their jordan collection in the glass? i hear the glass has
special anti UV to slow down yellowing. i need some wht/wht forces.

i hear you on the forces. i need to pick up a pair for business casual.

anyone get the OLNL?
footaction only had 10 packages available to the "PUBLIC"..... utah does sux!

thast not true. i think about 12 were at footaction. and ossines had about the same
sooo about like 24 @#%$ were in of utah...
i wanted them, but dont got the dollar. plus those mids are whack
i just rather get some 94 highs

which mall in SLC has a footaction?
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #3​

the only mall with a limited GR account are Ossines and Footaction.

Footaction is at Valley Fair Mall at West Valley City.
its about 3300s 2000w --@#%$ dont quote me

Ossines is at 7200 South and Redwood (1700w)

so anyone actually get the OLNL?
i got a pair of the black/yellow joints i dont really want.
sz 11? eh eh

Well im trying to reestablish a sneaker community in utah.
so u can pretty much ignore the rest of the comments.

you dont have to go the u or anything of the sort. i just want to see what boys are in the game.
giveme a PM or just reply in this thread. I want to see whats up in the shoe game in utah.

Checking in. I've been slacking lately cause I have no job. I haven't bought a pair since September. Nothing really worth buying imo.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
With a gentle push and a mild arc, the old cowhide globe hits home
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

I live in Orem. The clubs are kinda gay. Green Street is pretty dope from what I hear, never been myself though.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
With a gentle push and a mild arc, the old cowhide globe hits home
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

hahahha team utah jazz is hella funny ^^^

well for me at the very least ive been on the break out. 06-07 is my breakout year sadly.

i loved the blk/red 1 lows. remind me of the 13s, but just gonna sleep til the CG XI lows, and the aqua drop.

clubs are weak around here. utahs not the place folks.

im moving to ogden in augest, going to weber state, but for the most part utah is like a second home to me. so i do concider my self a UT niketalker.
to "unite" i guess i should tell a mini story- Went down to a Jazz game around december so i dropped by the FL there at the Gatway, the FL employee was in shock that i was buying brons for everyday shoes.
I am looking forward to not having to drive the 80 some odd miles to get to a footlocker (i live in evanston)

hahahah evanston... ewww. i went over there yearly to wrestle when i was in high school.
i hate the people at the gateway FL. they dont know jack about anything.
sounds good to me man. im interested to see some of the people collections around here.

yah, im pretty happy to be leaving evanston, it's a POS. Only about 5 kids knew that i had brons or what kind of j's.

Quote:
Green Street is pretty dope from what I hear, never been myself though
:smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
member #3; Gotta love that Peanut Butter Interior

Back
Top Bottom