Utah Sneakerheads Unite

Anyone know anyone that works at the PC outlet?

They are having a 30% friends and family next weekend and you can only get the 30% if you know an employee to get you the coupon.

whats up fellas???  good to see other utah heads out there.  sounds like most of you guys are up north, im down in st. george.  i agree utah has its ups and downs regarding kicks.  luckily im only 1 1/2 hours from vegas.  

Its finally here. The sneaker exchange will be held this Thursday, July 28th, at fice. The address is 2nd south and 2nd east. I know its a short notice, but were trying to do it the same day that fice is premiering the sabotage documentary. Please inform all the sneaker heads you know so we can make the exchange big.

Cool. I told 3 other people. Im coming with my friend and this other kid we know might come up after work.

It went good. Turn out was good for such a short notice. More people brought their shoes this year than last year.

I am stationed here in SLC now... That cement 4 release this morning was much worse than I expected!

Nice, I have a buddy back in Alaska where I am from that usually hooks me up so hopefully I can avoid waiting in too many lines this year!! Getting new releases @his employee discount price is nice too...

I know a few dudes that did. I still havent been up there myself. I need to take a day off and wander around there

City Creek is just ok.

Had the Zoom Rookies.

Just a footlocker though, hopefully better releases.

I play in Lindon some nights at a church there. Dont know if you want to drive that far. My cousin has the keys to Lakeridge in Orem. We play there a lot. PM me your number if you want to roll through

What up guys? Another Utahn here. I used to be really into kicks when I was in high school but now with college and all the expenses I haven't been able to stay up to date with my shoe game but I am slowly starting to build up my shoe collection again, so yeah... So what part of Utah is everyone from?

Back
Top Bottom