UW Students: Check In

^^^ hahaha i seen that guy with the supreme hat on too at ougl

and viet where the hell have u been? do u work anymore? haha

07 graduate, glad to see people aren't afraid to talk in public with each other now
TEAM ANTARCTICA
...WE'Z COLD...​

The Only Way To Keep Ya Kickz Clean, Is To Keep Them In the Box...

Checking in, tardy... but better late than never.
Quote:
i, of course, do not dress anywhere like a niketalker...no one will recognize me...
:evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
HUSKY FOOTBALL
THIS IS LOCKER NATION​

TBONE!! I THINK I SAW U! sorry i posted too much its msyakuza. But... to see if im right... u have a shaved head but i know u have brown hair, white hoody (i think it was zip-up) black pants (similar to sweat pants) and I believe some airmaxes? red, black and white ones.. sorry im not really up to date on those shoes... :D
happy.gif

^sorry but phi kaps are ******ed, 90% of the ppl i've met from there act like they're the @#%$. if you ever do a mixer with kdphi, say hi to teresa for me.

Team Pacific Northwest​

^ all frats are ******ed. dudes live like animals and will bang anything that moves.

and yamakazi18 :b
tongue.gif

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

do u guys know of any frat parties? ive been to some at zeta psi. come on, if yall know any parties, get at me and put me on that guest list PLEASE. i'm THAT bored.

Quote:
TBONE!! I THINK I SAW U! sorry i posted too much its msyakuza. But... to see if im right... u have a shaved head but i know u have brown hair, white hoody (i think it was zip-up) black pants (similar to sweat pants) and I believe some airmaxes? red, black and white ones.. sorry im not really up to date on those shoes...
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
and yamakazi18, mixer w/kdphi? i think you're mistaking his frat for phi kappa theta (once azn, now "mainstream&quot :wink:
wink.gif
~ forgive me if i'm wrong tho.

hmm idk much about frats in general but i *think* i'm right, haha. is it an asian frat? if not, then my mistake. my ex (teresa, in kdphi) was my only source of information, and i had to mingle with some of the frat dudes in some of her sorority class' install nights or whatever. and so yea, they're all a bunch of idiots.

and fyi, most of the asian frats (if not all) aren't real frats...they're not recognized by the greek system, and are "looked down upon" by the mainstream ones. kinda sucks to be "frowned upon" by such losers huh :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
and fyi, most of the asian frats (if not all) aren't real frats...they're not recognized by the greek system, and are "looked down upon" by the mainstream ones. kinda sucks to be "frowned upon" by such losers huh :lol:
laugh.gif

who needs to be need to be recognized by the mainstream greek system when you can have your own "greek council" (along with the other azn frats and sororities) in which you pretty much acknowledge yourself!?? :lol:
laugh.gif

trust, i know the inner workings of the azn greek system all too well, and i've been to more "presents" & "installs" than you would believe. :wink:
wink.gif

few are as "privileged" :rolleyes
eyes.gif
LOVEYOU want them..

^well, i've always thought the only academic merit to be in greek life was the connections you made, the references you could put down on your resume, and your involvement in the specific frat/sorority. therefore, it's like being in a "national honors society" versus "my own small school's private honors society." most people, if they cared at all, would probably prefer the recognized one, or at least that's how i see it.

i don't really see a point in greek life anyhow, unless you are all about partying and are a socialite. i'm content with being anti-social and being relegated to the health science building for every single class :frown:
frown.gif
laugh.gif

but hey, at least i don't have to spend an insane amount of time wasting away my life doing pointless activities =p

with my limited knowledge of kdphi and their activities and basing my opinions off them and solely them + the activities they do involving the other asian frats/sororities, i would also like to put forth my conclusion that they are all about brainwashing. my ex was really cool with me, but then after a year in kdphi she became too involved and eventually we just had to separate. their flyers stating that they're about academics or whatever is all @#%$, they hit up clubs and go to social events just about every single week; their self-involved righteousness and sophistry is just completely disgusting. feel free to prove me otherwise, but as you can tell i just put up a small assault & battery of vitriolic statements for reasons quite warranted, so if you speak to disagree make it clear and state it with conviction :tongue:
tongue.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

aww damn i thought i found you. oh well. You gave me hardly any info on what you look like just shoes... so i was staring at shoes for the past couple of weeks... i like to meet new people. :D
happy.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

hey yamakazi18, is teresa by any chance half white?

Anyway, does anybody know anything about the Thai club?

Yamakazi, you sound bitter? I'm not in a frat and I know what you mean to say but dang you're hatin hhhaaardd.

Quote:
come on, if yall know any parties, get at me and put me on that guest list PLEASE

Other than open frat parties it's hella hard to get onto that list AS A MALE... so good luck. you're better off black rushing for the frat OR befriending one of your frat boy classmates.

I pity da foo who made dis post.

Quote:
hey yamakazi18, is teresa by any chance half white?

no. a lot of people think she is when they first meet her though. why, do you know her?

Quote:
Yamakazi, you sound bitter? I'm not in a frat and I know what you mean to say but dang you're hatin hhhaaardd.
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

^i have an immunology midterm, biochemistry midterm, and microbiology quiz on monday.

so no =(

will be at ougl alllll day tmr

Team Pacific Northwest​

bah ~ just go! it's the law library for me tomalo morning anyway. we have an anatomy midterm on monday, but i can't miss the game. we'll prolly lose, i know, but still.
"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..

Back
Top Bottom