UW Students: Check In

i will be! =D
but i'm working the team shop near the front of the stadium (not hec-ed..but after you come through the gates)
if any NT'er reads this..dont be afraid to say wassssssup..imma be bundled up in plenty of layers cuz i'm expecting more wind and a lot more rain =(

i'll keep an eye out for you, mark. i'll do a *tap* *tap* *pull* on my husky dreads :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

you don't understand, these classes mean life or death for me :lol:
laugh.gif
especially with professor recommendations i have to achieve a certain GPA in the class, speaking of which immunology is no joke. there are grad students in the class who struggle, and lots of "this topic used to be 3 lectures but now we've condensed it into 1" type of BS deals. :smh:
smh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

haha ~ fine fine. i feel you on the school thing. i thought it'd be smooth sailing once i got into the program, but nooooo..... we need to maintain a 3.0 :rolleyes
eyes.gif
LOVEYOU want them..

yeah kdphi's events suck

and who was the hypebeast wearing a pink bape hoody, pink bapes, and a pink trucker cap on friday?

how was the friday event? was going to go but midterms...2x hardcore on monday...will be at ougl all day tmr (sunday)... T_T

Team Pacific Northwest​

^so you actually went over to ougl? i just got back to my apt. cuz i was there LATE. you should have spotted me easy if you were there.

if you were actually there, did you go to the 2nd floor and hear those noises/instrument things?

but not to worry, your chances of meeting me are pretty good, i've got another 2 midterms to study for this week, and will be up at ougl plenty... :smh:
smh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

come on, now! the health sciences library is where it's at! :lol:
laugh.gif
LOVEYOU want them..

Larry Larry Larry..I see that you deleted your facebook account..why?

i did in fact see you at the library yesturday right? I asked you if you go on niketalk and you gave me a good 5 second delay before you said "no". It's just weird that you would delete your facebook account after last night. Either way i'm sure its you cause i've seen your picture from some of my buddies on NT
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

eddie lee...i knew you were there the whole time, you just never saw me. you kept walking around the first floor area and 2nd floor computers for i think close to 3 hours before you left. you looked pretty pissed, and i was actually surprised that you were the guy who looked like a buff ichiro, cuz i've definitely seen you around and talked about you (because you look like ichiro) when i was a freshman living at lander (we are both the same grade, so you were a froshie too). had 2 midterms today and couldn't risk meeting up with you and getting a black eye/getting your education suspended :lol:
laugh.gif
not gonna lie you're a pretty buff dude (nh), i'm not going to try to confront you when you walk around with balled fists. are you making it so that i have to hire security just to study at ougl or what :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
i did in fact see you at the library yesturday right?
Quote:
I asked you if you go on niketalk and you gave me a good 5 second delay before you said "no".

were you really asking random guys if they go on NT? :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

Actually it wasn't from ryan, but i don't want to just throw out names. Yeah i was there for a good amount of time, probably a couple hours looking for a person with NT up on their screen but couldn't find anyone. Sophia knew i was looking around for someone but she doesn't know who exactly i was looking for. Kept telling me to forget it. I'm guessing you have same classes with her. I guess your a senior as well. Whatever though, I showed up yesturday just cause i said i would but it took too damn long and don't care anymore.

edit: if it wasn't you, that sucks for the other guy because i was being difficult with him

^eddie, i don't want to sound like an @#%$, but seriously if you had wanted to talk or whatnot i would have been glad to, but trying to physically hurt me was a bit lame. and i'm not trying to suck up, but i just want to make things a bit more right. i'm just not usually the type of guy who keeps old grudges going, especially when i know who that person is in real life. if i only knew you solely from online, then it's something completely different. if you want to just talk about what happened, PM me or something, i'm still going to ougl pretty regularly, i'll be around.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Honestly after that exhaustive search, i don't even care anymore. Probably run into you at ougl though sometime.

edit: i really don't care if you wear a turtleneck either (seriously) i just thought it was stupid that the value of a wardrobe causes some people to feel superior to others who choose not to have such a high end wardrobe or cannot afford too.

seriously now, were you REALLY :lol:
laugh.gif

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..

well i wouldn't show up for nothing..believe it or not RIPLEYS

Quote:
i really don't care if you wear a turtleneck either (seriously) i just thought it was stupid that the value of a wardrobe causes some people to feel superior to others who choose not to have such a high end wardrobe or cannot afford too.

concurred. like you, i don't like people who base their judgments of others' intrinsic values too much on fashion. i read through my previous posts, and i sounded condescending, which i did not mean to do at all.

Quote:
it would've made my day if i were studying there and all of a sudden somebody got knocked out
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

probably would have gone like 8+pages..a NT comic would be fun, but i'm no computer whiz

Back
Top Bottom