UW Students: Check In

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

^haha that sucks.
laugh.gif

i initially went in to run a quick mile or two before heading back to the library, but ended up just watching them trash anyone willing to endure it... people weren't as afraid to play them as they were when Nate Rob used to run games tho... kinda shows you how long i've been here, huh?
laugh.gif
it'slike dejavu with isiah too, you see him on tv, and they say hes 5'8 or w/e, you walk by him on campus he's like5'6....it's crazy.,...

and desolution1, i am in your EXACT shoes, on a scale of 1-10 on the "hard" factor my quarter is, i'd say it's a 6....lots of work, butit's not that hard...but lots

and goodbye UW after this quarter, i'll finally be done....but then if fafsa hooks me up for my masters...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
yet
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
but then...
indifferent.gif

I just got my acceptance letter last week and acceptance for Foster this week as well. I'm transferring from a CC so yeah lol, wish I went straight out ofHS but eff it I can't turn back the clocks of time. So any tips? Any one taking the acctg program in foster which professors to take not take?

^yea good stuff, go huskies in SOMETHING at least....

lets see, final #1 due in 11 hours, final #2 due on monday, Final #3 on weds.....then im done at uw....

=D

or so i hope...lol

soooooo....anyone getting tired of this heatwave?? haha if it was like 5-8 degrees cooler, it'd be PERFECT. but as of late, this weather has me in myboxers face down on the couch which is NOT ideal for finals week haha.

I just got my acceptance letter last week and acceptance for Foster this week as well. I'm transferring from a CC so yeah lol, wish I went straight out of HS but eff it I can't turn back the clocks of time. So any tips? Any one taking the acctg program in foster which professors to take not take?
congrats on the acceptance. i'd try to get matsumoto in 301. she was the best accounting teacher i've had so far. paperman is a goodteacher too. stay away from reich if you can; she doesn't believe in curving like every other teacher in foster.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

UW Softball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I held a door open for Lawrie the other day and she didn't even say thank you...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
but I got 2 finals monday Econ of Natural Resources: 8:30-10:30condon hall Econ of human Resources: 10:30-12:30 Communications hall...
smh.gif
at least I'll be done early and have a few days to relax before graduation...

avg. 3.5 last quarter....good way to end my BA run....off the the mastersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

UW was a blast. i'm quite proud to have finished two degrees in that school. congrats to everyone else that graduated this year. GO DAWGS!
pimp.gif

...and while it's a bit late, Powfo, great job on hosting music-4-life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BennyBlanko

I just got my acceptance letter last week and acceptance for Foster this week as well. I'm transferring from a CC so yeah lol, wish I went straight out of HS but eff it I can't turn back the clocks of time. So any tips? Any one taking the acctg program in foster which professors to take not take?
congrats on the acceptance. i'd try to get matsumoto in 301. she was the best accounting teacher i've had so far. paperman is a good teacher too. stay away from reich if you can; she doesn't believe in curving like every other teacher in foster.
Alright will definitely keep that in mind, idk if I'll get matsumoto, I got accepted to both the last week or so of may and my orientationisn't till july 16. Guess what I can't register until after I do that
indifferent.gif

time for that GPA boost. what are a few classes i should look out for? ARCH 150 kinda screwed me over when they changed the curriculum

Back
Top Bottom