V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

My girls 2/12 and Didn't get hers today

Also me and my bro got our fed on Thursday.. He got his state today. I did not

i'm a 2/11 for federal.  Now i filed both fed and state (md) on 2/2 and got my state 2/7.  Is it common state to come that fast?
Always got state return within a few days of filing then Fed within about a week or so.

Correction, it wasn't a glitch.  My return was randomly selected to be audited...they told me 5 weeks wow

Naw it was a glitch. The reps are just saying that to cover their butt.

basically it was a glitch that cause you to get recycled like start from the beginning again, that is why they said 5 weeks. When they say review they really dont mean they are pointed you out but that their system wasnt working correctly and not doing all the check and balances so they have to rerun a batch of those returns back through again, You should get it by next week

Especially since you already had a deposit date, unless somebody claim the same kid that you were claiming or whatever they would pull it back out of deposit status but it was a glitch

Did you get code 1121
and did you claim any kids

Last edited:
was that to me????

yep.... I thought you were a 2/10 for some reason that us why i said you would have had it last week....

BOA updates at 3am actually BOA stated they are not releasing refunds until the same date which for you would be the 11th. BOA updates at 3am so that is when you should see it

But the again it depend son HR block because your funds get sent to HR then HR block sends the funds to your account

So really it all depends on how long HR want to interest money off your refund before sending it to your account which they have 5 days

Last edited:

Correction, it wasn't a glitch.  My return was randomly selected to be audited...they told me 5 weeks wow
Naw it was a glitch. The reps are just saying that to cover their butt.

basically it was a glitch that cause you to get recycled like start from the beginning again, that is why they said 5 weeks. When they say review they really dont mean they are pointed you out but that their system wasnt working correctly and not doing all the check and balances so they have to rerun a batch of those returns back through again, You should get it by next week

Especially since you already had a deposit date, unless somebody claim the same kid that you were claiming or whatever they would pull it back out of deposit status but it was a glitch

Did you get code 1121
and did you claim any kids
yup 1121 and no kids

yup 1121 and no kids
 Yea you got recycled  back in the system, now they are reviewing the returns not because of you but just to make sure all the checks are in balance that the computer system missed

You should get your money maybe friday  or early next week

Still have yet to get a DDD im a first timer but its kinda fruatrating seeing everyone getting their dates and refunds way before me

usaa my brother have he got his today 1 day early . He had a 2/12 refund date

The IRS app doesnt even show bars for me anymore :lol: just says your return is being processed you will have a return date soon

I have nothing yet . Bank with Wells Fargo.

I'm thinking of every bad scenario like putting in my acct/routing #s in backwards and **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom