V-Necks ... Plain White Tees

Originally Posted by illmatickal

uniqlo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

pm you check your message i got you an offer that you can afford i got to manny v-necks in my closet mayne
whats the offer???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by conv3rge

2(x)ist v-necks from Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross or Loehmann's; 3 for $10-$15.

are these for the slimmer guy or wat? i need some good v-necks but all the ones i buy are too wide for me

They are undershirts and meant to be slightly fitted so I think they are a bit smaller than usual. They are also somewhat short, or at least not as long as the POLO undershirts but 2(x)ist are the only undershirts I wear and I swear by them.

cool im gonna order some im sold

are these for the slimmer guy or wat? i need some good v-necks but all the ones i buy are too wide for me

They are undershirts and meant to be slightly fitted so I think they are a bit smaller than usual. They are also somewhat short, or at least not as long as the POLO undershirts but 2(x)ist are the only undershirts I wear and I swear by them.

I suggest visiting the stores I mentioned though, much cheaper. Retail on these undershirts could get crazy.

I suggest visiting the stores I mentioned though, much cheaper. Retail on these undershirts could get crazy.
yeah ill give those stores a call to see if they have them if not going to order from that site u posted a way back i have it bookmarked

yeah ill give those stores a call to see if they have them if not going to order from that site u posted a way back i have it bookmarked

GILT will have 2(x)ist items tomorrow or Thursday. Worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom