V necks

Joined Jul 19, 2005
hey yall, I'm planning to get some white and black v necks but I wasn't sure what brand sells cheap but good quality v necks. I tried going to H&M but their v necks are pretty expensive. Any suggestions with any good brand with v necks are appreciated. thanks

Joined Nov 30, 2002
Depends on how much you're trying to spend, I cop the Polo joints @ $32 for a pack of 3...which is on the high side.

Joined May 4, 2005
i tried to rock a v-neck but after i tried one on i realized my neck is too fat and need to lose some weight

Joined May 22, 2009
Macy's has some for 9.95 each for some pretty nice V-Necks and a bunch of different colors that's pretty cheap imo

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
I just bought some Hanes v-necks, nothing special and were pretty cheap.

Quality was as expected for the price, I only wear them as undershirts though so if they get dingy I don't really care.

Joined May 18, 2009
UNIQLO has some nice ones for cheap.

If you don't have access to one, Banana Republic has some cool ones too.

Joined Sep 1, 2003
Originally Posted by toast1985

Depends on how much you're trying to spend, I cop the Polo joints @ $32 for a pack of 3...which is on the high side.

Joined Aug 5, 2007
steer away from gap vnecks -_-
i bought too many, they're super boxy and loose
i only wear them on my lazy days with swets

the ones i wear casually and to go out are the urban "BDG" ones
perfect ones for summer, fairly thin though.
going to try me some meronas from target
and maybe some from BR, heard they're pretty good.

Joined Aug 21, 2004
Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

I'm not in good enough shape to even know about V necks.
I thought v-necks give a slimming effect. I read that in some magazine (Esquire maybe) a year or two ago.

I wear regular shirts, but may try the v-necks this summer.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now