V necks

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Are you talking about ones like these? Because you can get those from American Apparel.
american-apparel-deep-vneck-shirt.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
hell naw
laugh.gif

i wear vnecks alot

the best ones i found so far are actually Nautica.. 3 for $7 at marshalls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no stretching after wash, pretty thick etc..

I know some of you guys might think its  a bit ghetto/wack.. but the best vnecks ive worn are from the swapmeet.. pro 5.. they arent thos ugly streched out ones that hit the bottom of your chest, and they arent as thin of a material... they cost 5$, and they hold great after washes...

Old Navy has the best v- necks been running with them 3 years straight quality is superb.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Are you talking about ones like these? Because you can get those from American Apparel.
american-apparel-deep-vneck-shirt.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
I was walking around SOHO yesterday and I saw countless dudes wearing this... Looks like something a chick would wear though
Co-sign... Chicks should only be wearing these type of v necks

i can't even wear v-necks anymore, everybody in the world thinking they should wear them kinda ruined it for me. now it looks kinda douchey

old navy got nice quality ones for 6 bucks each. they arent deep v-necks but they are nice.

I randomly got a hanes one a long time ago, i dont know where it came from but its nice. its loose fitting but fits good and doesnt shrink. I want some hanes, anyone know which ones dont shrink when you wash them?

Back
Top Bottom