V-Tech Shooting 12-8-2011 (Unconfirmed suspect was the second victim)

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lemme guess... another punk +%%!#%*%$!!+ who was getting chumped and couldn't take it anymore?
Not to play Devil's advocate...but the shooter from the last incident had some serious problems mentally. It was lil more than a girl breaking his heart and he just went off. That's why I don't ###$ with people.
You guys remember the NIU shooting?  It wasn't as large as these but dudes apartment complex was right across the street from me.  I was on my way home and saw swat trucks and everything

According to an unconfirmed report, it could've possibly stemmed from a traffic stop. Apparently, a police officer is dead next to his unmarked car.

RT @nicj712: A police officer has been killed. Maybe a second victim. I am grad student at #VaTech

Originally Posted by MaxElite

According to an unconfirmed report, it could've possibly stemmed from a traffic stop. Apparently, a police officer is dead next to his unmarked car.

bhh8qp.jpg

So it could possibly NOT be a student??

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

So it could possibly NOT be a student??

Suspect has been described wearing a maroon hoodie and a backpack. Has to be a student.

Back
Top Bottom