\V/ | The Official N*E*R*D 'Nothing' Album Thread 11-02-10 (EDIT: DOUBLE DISC! :EEK) | \V/

C'moooon

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I tried to pull my fingers away... and stay away from this thread. But I had to do it...

... this is def excelling over Seeing Sounds right out the gate. It's gonna take some re-listening to battle it with ISO and FOD.. It's got potential to be a close number 2 already!

I tried to pull my fingers away... and stay away from this thread. But I had to do it...

... this is def excelling over Seeing Sounds right out the gate. It's gonna take some re-listening to battle it with ISO and FOD.. It's got potential to be a close number 2 already!

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

really?? Seeing Sounds is prob my fav work from them, and when I heard "Hot n Fun" for the first time I was very disappointed and hoped the whole album wouldn't sound like that. I have it, but not listening to it just yet. I still wanna wait til I buy it next week. lets see if I can hold off
laugh.gif

...and then life as a Fish came on. I think we have a solid number 2 right behind ISO. This is now arguably their best work.

really?? Seeing Sounds is prob my fav work from them, and when I heard "Hot n Fun" for the first time I was very disappointed and hoped the whole album wouldn't sound like that. I have it, but not listening to it just yet. I still wanna wait til I buy it next week. lets see if I can hold off
laugh.gif

...and then life as a Fish came on. I think we have a solid number 2 right behind ISO. This is now arguably their best work.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
Yeah, I feel you on that lol, I couldn't hold off though man.  They've found the perfect mix with those angelic major and minor 7 chords, and a lot of the "Choir Moan" background noises are back from ISO.  This is like ISO 2.0.  I'm calling it.  Party People, the final version is amazing.  Sets the album up beautifully out the gate.  ...but anyway, I can't change from Life As a Fish right now.  This could be on one of their 'best songs of all time' lists. 

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
Yeah, I feel you on that lol, I couldn't hold off though man.  They've found the perfect mix with those angelic major and minor 7 chords, and a lot of the "Choir Moan" background noises are back from ISO.  This is like ISO 2.0.  I'm calling it.  Party People, the final version is amazing.  Sets the album up beautifully out the gate.  ...but anyway, I can't change from Life As a Fish right now.  This could be on one of their 'best songs of all time' lists. 

Back
Top Bottom