\V/ | The Official N*E*R*D 'Nothing' Album Thread 11-02-10 (EDIT: DOUBLE DISC! :EEK) | \V/

I was gonna wait until my copy arrived... But I don't know now.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i'm at the halfway point and had to replay the joint... i can't to hear what else is in store

i'm at the halfway point and had to replay the joint... i can't to hear what else is in store

haven't heard a single track from this CD minus hot-n-fun. did the same w/ seeing sounds/everybody nose and imo that made the album that much more "complete" when i first listened to it. really hoping nothing doesn't disappoint.

blah!

haven't heard a single track from this CD minus hot-n-fun. did the same w/ seeing sounds/everybody nose and imo that made the album that much more "complete" when i first listened to it. really hoping nothing doesn't disappoint.

blah!

Listened to it... As of now its their worst album to me... But that doesn't mean its bad at all by any means. Its the worst of the best. I think it'll grow on me the more i listen to it though.

So for me right now its:

In Search Of > Seeing Sounds > Fly Or Die > Nothing

Listened to it... As of now its their worst album to me... But that doesn't mean its bad at all by any means. Its the worst of the best. I think it'll grow on me the more i listen to it though.

So for me right now its:

In Search Of > Seeing Sounds > Fly Or Die > Nothing

Nothing is easily their best album I must say. In search of will always be their most iconic piece of work but the production on this is just ridiculous
pimp.gif

Nothing is easily their best album I must say. In search of will always be their most iconic piece of work but the production on this is just ridiculous
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom