\V/:: \/ /\ :: The Official Neptunes | Pharrell | Chad | N*E*R*D Thread :: \/ /\ :: \V/

Slim Shady flow over the Neptunes
smokin.gif

Was just listening to Kweli's Broken Glass off of Beautiful Struggle
pimp.gif

The "In My Mind" album remix that Pharrell did with ?uestlove was amazing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Some of the remixes were better than the original songs imo

I had no idea that was No Doubt on that track. The guitars are crazy nasty on that song, and that Beenie Seigal track was definitely slept on for what it was.

Best track by them, I'd have to say is:

Listen to the composition, and the bridge. NASTY. I'm sure they have better tracks, but this is always my go to track whenever I think of "best Neptunes track"

^ Yeah, "Young, Fresh N' New" is crazy and the ending of "Perfect Day" when it slows down is dope...

This is probably my favorite Kelis track:

That beat.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd is nice,, not really into hiphop but they just really make good music

run to the sun frontin' that girl - theyre all nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

^ Yeah, "Young, Fresh N' New" is crazy and the ending of "Perfect Day" when it slows down is dope...

This is probably my favorite Kelis track:

That beat.
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed.

::

The Beanie Sigel track was "slept on" because he was absolutely the WRONG rapper for it
Just off his thuggish persona alone plus the lyrics he spit prove he didn't belong on that track

The beat and Snoop's hook were both perfectly smooth

Neptunes should've given that to a more suave smooth stylish rapper like Kanye, Fonzworth Bentley etc
or saved it for Pharrell's solo

::

New Gloria Estefan album produced entirely by P for those that are interested.
Don't sleep on this.  There is some serious heat on here.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Love the Neptunes I saw Pharrell not long ago and told him that "The Allure" and "By your SIde remix" were my favorite beats by him.

Back
Top Bottom