Valentines Day in SF

sup i need some good places to eat in san francisco for valentines day im tryna treat my girl out not tooo expensive and fancy but just right any recommendations?

anything basically i cant really narrow it down shes down to eat anything lol probably not Italian because we've been eating that a lot

Took my gf to Shadowbrook near Santa Cruz if you're willing to travel, it's a pretty cool restaurant and the food is pretty good. Price is not too expensive either, check out their website. Umm, I don't know alot of places in SF besides Gary Danko..

cheesecake factory or benihanas arent too expensive or fancy but expect them to be packed for valentines day. i remember goin to benihana a few years ago for v day and it was almost a 2 hour wait!!

go to the Hornblower in the pier its different and your girl will love it..that's where im taking da wifey at you should check it out 

Originally Posted by MOB 650

go to the Hornblower in the pier its different and your girl will love it..that's where im taking da wifey at you should check it out 
whats they got there?

Damnnn that was where me and my girl went to for prom...maybe i should go there to bring back some memories
smile.gif

^^ brah.. take your girl to alcatraz and have lunch or dinner at crab house.. atleast thats what we doing...lol..

Back
Top Bottom