Vampire Weekend - Contra

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Taxi Cab > *

song is so laid back

I thought I was the only one.  I could listen to that song on repeat for hours. 

Contra is a great effort from VW.  I'm surprised no one has mentioned Horchata, dope way to kick off the album. 

laugh.gif
you know an album's great when everyone's favorite song is different.

i saw the cousins vid on mtv awhile back...i was trying to find out the name of the group but couldn't...

def gonna cop both albums.

I am really enjoying the album. Picked it up on release day. Do u guys think this is better than their ST?

Was that Daft Punk in the helmets? Where the twin blond girls anyone? And who was the tall chick?

Everyone else I recognized.

Yo, I heard this album playing in Barnes & Noble last weekend and asked them what it was. I don't remember which tracks I heard though. Anyway, I bought it at Best Buy for $7.99 (it's $15 at bn), and this is a great album.

I love the first track, Horchata. I'll be buying the first album next week.

wasn't feeling their first album, and I'm not feelin this one either. not hating at all, just stating my opinion

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Yo, I heard this album playing in Barnes & Noble last weekend and asked them what it was. I don't remember which tracks I heard though. Anyway, I bought it at Best Buy for $7.99 (it's $15 at bn), and this is a great album.

I love the first track, Horchata. I'll be buying the first album next week.
laugh.gif
I was in there on Monday and they played it mine too. From front to back
pimp.gif

A great album on first listen, definitely a grower. I like contra better than the debut

Back
Top Bottom