VANS-how much?

im goin in december and im wondering where i can get some vans. last time i went i thought i saw some in shoemart but couldnt remember how much

i need the following models
era
authentics
chukka
sk8 hi

salamat

i doubt you'll find very much here besides the basic slipons. the vans store at megamall had a couple black/white sk8 highs about a year ago, and some ugly (half navy half brown) half-cabs about six months ago, but the sk8s disappeared and the half cabs are collecting dust.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

vans are generally not pricey here. i believe a pair of slipons ranges from 1500 - 1900? cheaper if on sale.. but there aren't that much selection here. i'm really not familiar with the ones you listed. but you might get lucky. check the vans store in megamall and there a store in rockwell that sells them too.. i just can't remember the store name. my shoe shop, something like that.. its across adidas.

:lol:
laugh.gif

vans? what are those? oh, you mean BANS? for you or for your BOYPREN/GELLPREN??
------------------------------------------
real talk

Sell me white and 3m tounge v's and flips. PM me if you got em 4 cheap

Since this is probably the closest thread I could find re: Vans I saw this in My shoe store in alabang

Iron Maiden slip-ons. 1899 i think and the store had 10% off everything

photo092407001fh8.jpg

photo092407002yo2.jpg

photo092407003al6.jpg

are the simpson vans dropping here?
(Sz 12) Looking For: Nike Vandals (King Of Hearts), Jordan 16 - Cherrywoods Or Gingers, AZG Wheat, LeBron 2 (Grey/Blue), AJV Greenbeans, Flint 7s, Ice Xs, Flint 13s, Grey/Carolina 21s, Black/Carolina Melo 1.5s, AF1 Philippine Colorway, LeBron 3 All Stars​

FS: Jordan 5 Grapes, VVVNDS LeBron 3 Birthdays, Cardinals, used AZG.. all size 12

I bought one last friday..pen stripes spider....
"naglapnos paa ko"
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^ Must be some real heat you got there.
wink.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Back
Top Bottom