Vasectomybeats

Why not have your wife get her tubes tied?  Problem solved without messing with your junk.

After #3 my wife made that decision on her own.  No complaints from me.  

Mann ain't no way my wife is agreeing to an elective surgery.

Kid #2 is another boy so I know deep down inside she wants to try for a girl.

True that. My wife got "lucky" in that she's only had c-sections, so they tied her up while she was already sliced open.

10 times out of 6 I'm shooting up the club. I may have to give this thing you speak of a shot

Cmon son... You gotta know when your time is up by now :lol:

This will be you:

wpid-2014-06-06-08-27-21.png

:lol:

Every girlfriend in the past 5 years have been taking the pill so until then

View media item 2273932

Same. If I know she's on birth control im not strapping up or pulling out lol.

I thought your girl wasn't on it. My b.

Last edited:
shooting up the club feels so glorious tho
Exactly! Pulling out is so weak to me.

It's like the sex has stopped. I only pull out to change positions. Plus the look of shock and surprise on some chick's faces when they realized you creampied them is like a cherry on top.

Last edited:

shooting up the club feels so glorious tho
Exactly! Pulling out is so weak to me.

It's like the sex has stopped. I only pull out to change positions. Plus the look of shock and surprise on some chicks when they realized you creampied them is like a cherry on top.
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
Had it done a few years ago
A few click on the testies to numb them
Then the uncomfortable pressure of the doc wrapping the nuts and then having a lot of small talk
Quick and little pain
Worth it for 1k
1k > lifetime of clothes books toys car college wedding

Im on the other side of things, I wish my sister drug addict would snipped or whatever that they do. Getting tired of tossing her kids to us (me and my parents) to raise. Dead beat mom and dads smh. Had to give up my teenage life (fist one when I was 10) to help raise her kids (3 now). Never had chance to live my life cause of her mistakes smh. It's crazy how some couples have it all together and they can't have kids and yet one that is reckless popping out babies like no other smh.

Had mine scheduled for last week, but I decided to hold off until March/April. Know some people that have gotten it done and they say it wasn't a big deal.

My pullout game is strong but I wanna get snipped after a 2nd kid (hopefully). It's good to hear that you doesn't hurt too bad.

Has anyone seen the vid of that switch they're inserting into the sack to turn the sperm flow on/off? Interesting, but no way would I do it. Same goes with the vasectomy. I'll just take the risk of having kids vs having Edward scissorhands toying with the twins.

My girl is on the pill and it's so satisfying to release inside the yambs vs pulling out/releasing inside of a condom :x

I'm 33, no kids and don't really want any until I'm around 40. I'll probably shoot out some triplets or something like that.

Man, I have three kids of my own. I have impregnated a lesbian couple. It's kinda weird knowing that ability is going to be behind me.

Tuesday, December 27th, after 2 children and with one on the way, my seed will become useless. The need to chew before she swallows will cease.

Has anyone here had it done? I know it's not fun. How long were you laid up?

are you the dude who is the sperm donor to lesbians? wrong person? if so my bad :lol:

Tuesday, December 27th, after 2 children and with one on the way, my seed will become useless. The need to chew before she swallows will cease.

are you the dude who is the sperm donor to lesbians? wrong person? if so my bad :lol:

Yup. That's me!

I just got thrown off when you said you only got two kids :lol:

on topic I somewhat recently thought about just putting some sperm in the sperm bank and getting sniped so I can commit sins without fear, trash I know

tell me how painful it really is though I can't even handle when my dog jumps up and accidentally hits my nuts

are you the dude who is the sperm donor to lesbians? wrong person? if so my bad
laugh.gif
Yup. That's me!
I just got thrown off when you said you only got two kids
laugh.gif

on topic I somewhat recently thought about just putting some sperm in the sperm bank and getting sniped so I can commit sins without fear, trash I know

tell me how painful it really is though I can't even handle when my dog jumps up and accidentally hits my nuts
You think you're gonna be able to handle looking down and seeing doc all in ya sack tho? 
laugh.gif

Lmao , to me that cuttin off some of ya manhood.Im not getting one ever, shell get one before ever get one.

Our last two both did a combined 2 months in the NICU. At this point, it's preventing possible heartbreak. I don't mind doing it. My wife goes through enough with these pregnancies.

Back
Top Bottom