Vashtie B-Day

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

tired.gif
At dudes calling her avearge. or "I can go so-and-so and find one exactly like her" If that's the case, post your proof. She's beyond bad. I want an island girl (trini or jamaican) soooooo bad.

I don't know about your area (you live in Florida?), but we got plentiful of women from the Islands (west indies) here and I see gorgeous ones on a dailybasis.

Sorry, but she's still average.

yeah nothing special at all.

I mean I'm not saying I know all these girls who are so much prettier then her I'm just saying she is nothing special.

I don't really like her eyebrows either

Trini's >>>>>>>>>> the rest of the Carribean

laugh.gif
at dude with the camera. If he wasn't wearing a red shirt Iwouldn't have noticed him. He mad blue.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Sorry, but I don't see anything special about her. I can walk in downtown Toronto and see a gorgeous brown chic left and right, anytime.

Yall beast on average girls so much.

i wont lie.........i dont follow her but she looked better in different pics from what i remember. she good lookin but kinda avg in this set.

when she had the jordan 2s with the shorts on.......this was still when she was with P she looked
eek.gif

vashtie_kola_and_her_diamond_teeth.jpg

she look better without makeup, thats what it is.

29lcjg5.jpg

ok, yea i can see why so many ppl callin her avg. guess it depends on what pic you look at.

id take my girl over her.

dscn4539.jpg

Because your Sk8board P's left overs, Nt is not rockin wit you baby.

Haters gon' hate. It's Cool. Get money.
grin.gif

**** with that average mess because if some of these broads posted yall claimed aren't "all that" I know ya chick is buck ugly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

**** with that average mess because if some of these broads posted yall claimed aren't "all that" I know ya chick is buck ugly
laugh.gif

29lcjg5.jpg

you mean to tell me you never seen a better lookin chick than that in your area?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif

29lcjg5.jpg

you mean to tell me you never seen a better lookin chick than that in your area?

I have I mean obviously for every bad chick there's a badder chick but don't underplay the girls look
grin.gif

and ya NTers do this with every female that's posted "she ok"
tired.gif

The main reason dudes on this site sweat her is because she knows about SB dunks.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

tired.gif
At dudes calling her avearge. or "I can go so-and-so and find one exactly like her" If that's the case, post your proof. She's beyond bad. I want an island girl (trini or jamaican) soooooo bad.

You know damn well you can drive to the beach and find a few of her
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom