VCU students wildin after loss to Butler ...smh

Originally Posted by FOG

Damn that was beautifully documented, despite being so chaotic

On the real, can someone fill me in on how I can shoot video like that? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Damn that was beautifully documented, despite being so chaotic

On the real, can someone fill me in on how I can shoot video like that? 
nerd.gif

These types of "fans" are the most dangerous type. You get 7800 fans into your last home game. Yet the arena sits 12,000. yet there's like an entire town that is up in arms and happy about the teams success? i wonder how I would take that as a player. It's almost like winning the lottery and getting cousins you never knew you had coming up to you.

So they'll celebrate a run they weren't even really a part of... CONGRATS

These types of "fans" are the most dangerous type. You get 7800 fans into your last home game. Yet the arena sits 12,000. yet there's like an entire town that is up in arms and happy about the teams success? i wonder how I would take that as a player. It's almost like winning the lottery and getting cousins you never knew you had coming up to you.

VCU is an artsy school.

I'd bet half the people in video don't even go to the school.

VCU is an artsy school.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

VCU is an artsy school.

i bet most of them do...our school is very diverse so you'll finds lots of different type of people on campus

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

granted there are 2 other schools in the city (Virginia Union & Univ. of Richmond) the city supports VCU alot.  Lot of alumin still live here & around here.  of course there would be more of a response for us to get that far

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

VCU is an artsy school.

i bet most of them do...our school is very diverse so you'll finds lots of different type of people on campus

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

granted there are 2 other schools in the city (Virginia Union & Univ. of Richmond) the city supports VCU alot.  Lot of alumin still live here & around here.  of course there would be more of a response for us to get that far

Originally Posted by iceman3699

let them have their fun
I disagree.

They're mad because their weak @%^ school lost. They can get over it.

Now someone has to clean the streets because of a basketball game.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

let them have their fun
I disagree.

They're mad because their weak @%^ school lost. They can get over it.

Now someone has to clean the streets because of a basketball game.

Back
Top Bottom