VCU students wildin after loss to Butler ...smh

I love how people condone riots. Like ____ riots better then VCU.

So we are now bragging that our school acts like idiots better then another school.....il never get it i guess

Documentary was well shot in my opinion though. Def was expecting a blair witch shaky camera with people just screaming

So we are now bragging that our school acts like idiots better then another school.....il never get it i guess

Documentary was well shot in my opinion though. Def was expecting a blair witch shaky camera with people just screaming

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wth was that?

We had a bigger disturbance than that in Albany NY just because it was St. Patty's day.
laugh.gif
518!!!!

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

UTK's riot after Lane Kiffin left >>>>> 
glasses.gif

UTK's riot after Lane Kiffin left >>>>> 
glasses.gif

oh

oh

The dramatic music made the video nauseating. I was fast forwarding through the whole thing.

The dramatic music made the video nauseating. I was fast forwarding through the whole thing.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

That wasn't no sports riot.
laugh.gif

The film was shot beautifully though.

It was nicely shot. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ben Wallace got to VCU? 

Back
Top Bottom