Thanks,
Handsome Mojo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by FOG

not sure if srs

Gohan at his 'Mystic' level is stronger than almost every character in DBZ.
You can't be serious. Mystic Gohan isn't THAT strong. He's pretty much a half level higher than SSJ2. Maybe even an "ascended" SSJ2. 
Majin Vageta would go toe to toe with Mystic Gohan. 

And once you talk about SSJ3 and up, Gohan isn't even in Discussion. 
Quoted for stupidity.

I suggest you re-watch the series and then come back and talk to me. Only then will you be forgiven for your ignorance. SSJ3 Goku is probably on the same level as Mystic Gohan. And yes, I CAN back it up with evidence.

But please, PLEASE tell me you're kidding about your post.
Prove it then. Because I recall Mystic Gohan having trouble with Super Buu... 
While SSJ3 Goku fought Kid Buu, the strongest form. 

Show my ANYTHING where you can prove Mystic Gohan is on a level of SSJ3 and higher.

Gohan couldn't even kill buu, so how is he the strongest?

Goku is flat out the strongest character in the series. He always has been except for the Cell Saga. 

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

not sure if srs

Gohan at his 'Mystic' level is stronger than almost every character in DBZ.
You can't be serious. Mystic Gohan isn't THAT strong. He's pretty much a half level higher than SSJ2. Maybe even an "ascended" SSJ2. 

Quoted for stupidity.

I suggest you re-watch the series and then come back and talk to me. Only then will you be forgiven for your ignorance. SSJ3 Goku is probably on the same level as Mystic Gohan. And yes, I CAN back it up with evidence.

Show my ANYTHING where you can prove Mystic Gohan is on a level of SSJ3 and higher.

Goku is flat out the strongest character in the series. He always has been except for the Cell Saga. 

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by 36hypno

I take it you small txtd because you don't agree lol.

1. He let Cell become complete
2. He let himself become enslaved by Babidi to unleash the evil on him and make him more powerful so he could beat Goku.

Hahah nah man, I agreed with you fully. That's why I bolded the part I really agreed with
laugh.gif
I feel Vegeta is definitely in Goku's league and his arrogance held him back from ever being at his full concentrated potential. It even happens with the fusion characters Vegeto and Gotenks. All that power, and the arrogance to stall battles for show boating.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

3. Both have jacked up hairlines

laugh.gif
For some reason my phone made the txt smaller. I can see it now that I am on the computer. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36hypno

I take it you small txtd because you don't agree lol.

1. He let Cell become complete
2. He let himself become enslaved by Babidi to unleash the evil on him and make him more powerful so he could beat Goku.

Hahah nah man, I agreed with you fully. That's why I bolded the part I really agreed with
laugh.gif
I feel Vegeta is definitely in Goku's league and his arrogance held him back from ever being at his full concentrated potential. It even happens with the fusion characters Vegeto and Gotenks. All that power, and the arrogance to stall battles for show boating.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

3. Both have jacked up hairlines

laugh.gif
For some reason my phone made the txt smaller. I can see it now that I am on the computer. 
laugh.gif

I'd also like to add that another similarity between LeBum and Vegeta is that AirFresh is a fan of both.

I'd also like to add that another similarity between LeBum and Vegeta is that AirFresh is a fan of both.

The fact that Gohan really had the potential to surpass Goku and was forced into studies instead still irks me.
30t6p3b.gif

The fact that Gohan really had the potential to surpass Goku and was forced into studies instead still irks me.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Quoted for stupidity.

Fine, I will. And you're wrong, Mystic Gohan easily beat Super Buu. If you don't believe me re-watch the fight or just go on YouTube and search it up. And FYI, Gohan was only absorbed because Super Buu played took a cheap shot.

Here's proof: Okay, so Goku said that he could have defeated Majin Buu when he fought him over the city. Then, when he was fighting Kid Buu he said that Kid Buu was twice as strong as Majin Buu. He said that Majin Vegeta and himself were on even levels. However, Majin Vegeta was easily killed by Fat Buu (Majin Vegeta had to KILL HIMSELF to not even kill Fat Buu). So could SSJ3 Goku have beaten Fat Buu? I don't know, but I do know that Super Buu is stronger than Fat Buu... You'll have to agree with me on that one. And then later, Gohan easily beats Super Buu. SSJ3 Goku easily beat Fat Buu. So that puts Goku's power at least on a level very similar to Super Buu. So could Goku have beaten Super Buu? I don't think so, but it would have been a pretty epic fight.

So here's my conclusion...

Goku is on Super Buu's level and Super Buu was easily defeated by Gohan. So, as much as I hate to say it, that puts Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku >>>>>>>> Majin Vegeta. Come at me bro. I've got all day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Quoted for stupidity.

Fine, I will. And you're wrong, Mystic Gohan easily beat Super Buu. If you don't believe me re-watch the fight or just go on YouTube and search it up. And FYI, Gohan was only absorbed because Super Buu played took a cheap shot.

Here's proof: Okay, so Goku said that he could have defeated Majin Buu when he fought him over the city. Then, when he was fighting Kid Buu he said that Kid Buu was twice as strong as Majin Buu. He said that Majin Vegeta and himself were on even levels. However, Majin Vegeta was easily killed by Fat Buu (Majin Vegeta had to KILL HIMSELF to not even kill Fat Buu). So could SSJ3 Goku have beaten Fat Buu? I don't know, but I do know that Super Buu is stronger than Fat Buu... You'll have to agree with me on that one. And then later, Gohan easily beats Super Buu. SSJ3 Goku easily beat Fat Buu. So that puts Goku's power at least on a level very similar to Super Buu. So could Goku have beaten Super Buu? I don't think so, but it would have been a pretty epic fight.

Goku is on Super Buu's level and Super Buu was easily defeated by Gohan. So, as much as I hate to say it, that puts Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku >>>>>>>> Majin Vegeta. Come at me bro. I've got all day
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I don't think he ever did. I think that once he went SSJ2 that was it. That was his hidden power.
Plus never enjoyed fighting like Goku and Vegeta. Just look when he went to high school. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I don't think he ever did. I think that once he went SSJ2 that was it. That was his hidden power.
Plus never enjoyed fighting like Goku and Vegeta. Just look when he went to high school. 
laugh.gif

FOG wrote:

laugh.gif

listen to this man. he knows his DBZ. 

FOG wrote:

laugh.gif

listen to this man. he knows his DBZ. 

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Quoted for stupidity.

laugh.gif

http://www.neoseeker.com/...-using-non-gt-character/
http://boards.ign.com/dra...53/104991432/r105407323/

Gohan>

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Quoted for stupidity.

laugh.gif

http://www.neoseeker.com/...-using-non-gt-character/
http://boards.ign.com/dra...53/104991432/r105407323/

Gohan>

Back
Top Bottom