Venus Flytrap

I have one, my dad saw me playing super mario wii and we went and bought one from home depot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You know you can only make two topics a day right?
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
...no really

indifferent.gif

lol ok??
and yeeeah you can buy them

I bought some for super cheap .. like 5 bucks or something

just waiting on them to grow now.. ive seen it eating a frog but not a baby LOL

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I have one, my dad saw me playing super mario wii and we went and bought one from home depot
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's the same reason i got mine.

lil dude didn't last long though
embarassed.gif

Corpse plant > *

Only flowers every decade or so and smells like a dead body. Oh, and its MASSIVE

Corpse_flower_Berry_4906.JPG

Originally Posted by JDocs

Corpse plant > *

Only flowers every decade or so and smells like a dead body. Oh, and its MASSIVE
Yeah....No thanks.
Why someone would enjoy a plant that smells like nasty decaying bodies is beyond me.

I've thought about keeping a few carnivorous plants in my vivariums, particularly bladder worts but they're hard to come by and the frogs tend to trample them. Plus they're not all suitable for vivariums, most get too big or the requirements are not the same. But I know of a few carnivorous plant forums if you want more information, a surprisingly large number of people keep them

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Corpse plant > *

Yeah....No thanks.
Why someone would enjoy a plant that smells like nasty decaying bodies is beyond me.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

We use to have one in my 6th grade science and math class. It was pretty cool. My teacher use to let me feed it all the time.  They use to sell them in Home Depot.  I remember nearly everyone in class picking one up for their house.  My mom wouldn't let me keep one though.
mad.gif

Corpse plant > *

Yeah....No thanks.

It only smells for about 8 hours after it blooms, but it does have a smell radius of about 100 meters
laugh.gif
. Its pretty hard to get it to flower, though, so it would be a great accomplishment.
I wonder if the smell lingers.

Corpse plant > *

Yeah....No thanks.

It only smells for about 8 hours after it blooms, but it does have a smell radius of about 100 meters
laugh.gif
. Its pretty hard to get it to flower, though, so it would be a great accomplishment.

Corpse plant > *

Yeah....No thanks.

laugh.gif
I wonder if the smell lingers.

lol that plant looks disgusting also...
i WOULD keep one in my house in DR though... i got madd land lol

Back
Top Bottom