Verizon? Black mask black gloves

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I'm not even mad, they didn't force you to sign a 2 year contract so pay your bills on time.

I'd charge you a extra $2 too if you choose to pay when you feel like paying.

On that accord we should just pay the ($70-100) x (24) months = $1680 - 2400 upfront. 
eyes.gif

Dont forget that some people choose to leave contracts, enter new ones, or resign them or the multitude of things that occur with cell phone contracts. 

Im surprised there arent more sheeple in this thread saying how $2 isnt that much.

NT has grown up

Antime Verizon or AT&T do something the other is soon to follow so AT&T users be ready.EDIT: and the reason some people are already paying is because they are probably paying at non-corporate stores so they use a 3rd party system that charges to procecss.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Wow!!!!.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

So you're going to have to PAY to PAY your bill......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Theres something about reading this one sentence that clicked more even after reading the article. 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

aint that about a +++@+.  yall aint lyin

I was about to jump to Verizon too.   Does hell go with no.   AT&T better not follow this foolishness.

This is horrible because I know some people that share lines and forcing automatic bill pay on them might break one or the other person.
Imagine if you're short this month but the account is linked to your name...then you have no way to circumvent that tapping your account.

I know college kids and young adults will be screwed by this. 

Free banking is disappearing. The major banks pretty much charge fees for being poor. They are doing this because the dollar is losing value. Things are very transparent.

BREAKING NEWS: VERIZON TO SCRAP THE FEE CITING "CUSTOMER FEEDBACK"
[h1] [/h1]

DECEMBER 30, 2011, 3:31 PM[h3]Verizon Backtracks on Plan for $2 ‘Convenience Fee’[/h3]By BRIAN X. CHEN
Verizon Wireless has canceled plans to impose a $2 “convenience fee

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

best way to "protest" against this is to move your accounts to another provider
The other providers suck though.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

BREAKING NEWS: VERIZON TO SCRAP THE FEE CITING "CUSTOMER FEEDBACK"
[h1] [/h1]

DECEMBER 30, 2011, 3:31 PM[h3]Verizon Backtracks on Plan for $2 ‘Convenience Fee’[/h3]By BRIAN X. CHEN
Verizon Wireless has canceled plans to impose a $2 “convenience fee

That was a quick to change their minds..too bad Netflix won't ever low their prices again..

this is why i don't mind hood $+@ sprint.  my service is good for the most part except 3g being slow as hell. 

Back
Top Bottom