VH1's Behind The Music : Nas

[h2]VH1 Behind The Music: Nas[/h2]Wednesday, April 18 2012 10:24 PM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, Focus
VH1 follows Nasir from his childhood to the highs and lows of his music career including his feuds as well as the tragic passing of his mother and his crumbled marriage. Damn, TMZ literally gets things first.

Watching right now.

The GOAT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Good overall....they missed or overlooked mad stuff. Shoulda been 2 hours.

Hell Yeah! they skipped mad stuff. To be honest it could be 3 hours. The thing that still amazes me was how ill his pen game was at 18/19 i don't think anyone can match that.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Hell Yeah! they skipped mad stuff. To be honest it could be 3 hours. The thing that still amazes me was how ill his pen game was at 18/19 i don't think anyone can match that.
This. Everything.
Nasir = G.O.A.T.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Remi23

This. Everything.
Nasir = G.O.A.T.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 He's had such a wonderful career, and I hope he continues to influence the game the same way he did when he first entered. 

They got it right for the most part, covered what they possibly could in 1 hour. Like somebody already said, Nas' pen
game at 18/19 was incredible, but at the same time, it just reminds me of how awful and embarrassing rappers' pen
games at the same age have been for years now.
***EDIT: I'd be interested in one on Cam'Ron
laugh.gif
, especially if they go into detail from 02-07

These behind the music episodes have been great
pimp.gif

I really would like to see one on Lupe or Ye
nerd.gif

I can't wait to sit down & watch but did he really have to name his upcoming release The Don when he woes $6.5 million in taxes?

Will watch later.

As for his financial issues, it's really disappointing that he never took things as far (business wise) as Jay-Z, Diddy, Dre, etc. But then again, he's more of a poet and a lot less of a hustler.

Back
Top Bottom