VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

Originally Posted by solefulone

I don't get the amount of dislike in shoe. The stitching is a little out of place, but the color blocking serves its purpose. Just because its an Olympic colorway doesn't mean it must be red/navy/gold and white. I may would definitely consider picking these up if it doesn't require a ton of effort (camping out at the store or in front of my computer).
Exactly. I don't think the color blocking is a problem at all. These were a for sure cop for me, until I saw that damn stitching. It's plaindumb. Now I'm on the fence, leaning towards not copping....
tired.gif

seriously though, i'd wear em if they were free, but damned if i'd pay for them.

i wonder what the "patent" feels like on them. really tight methinks.

Originally Posted by kings castle

damn you see....the problem with these is that stitching on the toebox, had they kept it off these would be ALRIGHT not good, not hot, but ALRIGHT

co-sign. The stitching brought this shoe from a 5 to a 1.5 rating instantly.

Ill cop to make money off these not wear
eyes.gif
... Seems like thats what JBwhats us to do now days
eyes.gif

i cannot even imagine what would go through someone's brain if they even THINK about purchasing these.

its like if i see someone wearing these i'm gonna try to sell them a piece of garbage too.

SMH SMH SMH

this might possibly the ugliest THING i've ever seen. i mean ugliest product of all time. not just a jordan. i mean ugliest product in any industry ever.

^^^What's good Ezzy, anyway, not to sound like a generalist or a racist, but can anyone Asian or someone that understands Asian culture explain to us whatthat might be? Is it a symbol for good luck, or victory, or something? What does thing even mean?

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

In the urban communities where hip hop and gaudy/shiny is a must-have, these will sell out. haha tell someone in the hood though you like his "Gay Pride" VIs and see what happens

No. Not in this case.

wow it seems lyk every one is split down tha middle on these... bt nun the less this is a horrible shoe...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom