VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

copped for sure
pimp.gif

wow jordan brand wants to make it easier for fakes to sell dont they....those colors makes the shoes look so fake. and jeez they are UUUUGGGLYY in thatcolorway.

Copping for sure?
no way man....i dnt want patent leather and indian voodoo on my toe box....

THE colors I like....but indian voodoo and patent leather ruins it

I dissed these aloud and in secret hoped they would be acceptable to cop and rocc...after I saw the toebox, I can honestly say HELL NAH CUZ !!!

They ok. They would be a lot better w/o the patent leather and the stitching on the toe but whatever I'm not coppin. Now if only we could see the black QSVI's droppin

I know it's already been said but that stitching on the toe box's makes the shoe look like a cowboyboot
indifferent.gif

might not be bad if you know a customizer to take a little bit of paint to it.....just a thought

Patent leather is OK, but that stitching is just awful... I gotta see them in person before I make any decisions. I was excited at first, but now iono...

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

In the urban communities where hip hop and gaudy/shiny is a must-have, these will sell out. haha tell someone in the hood though you like his "Gay Pride" VIs and see what happens

What? They will ask me out on a date???

the air jordan legacy has officialy ended with the release of this shoe.

damn I cant belive the quality/colorways/concepts of JB products after they retro'd the XIII's

Jordan brand R.I.P.

toebox kills me. they actually looked descent but the patent leather is O.C.(outta control) and the toebox embroidery.......
sick.gif

damn you see....the problem with these is that stitching on the toebox, had they kept it off these would be ALRIGHT not good, not hot, but ALRIGHT

Back
Top Bottom