Vibe's bracket

Joined Jun 3, 2007
I have a few upsets; one huge notable that will cause a big fuss. But my final 4 is Lauryn Hill(overtaking Tupac
) V Nas(overtaking Biggie
); Jay-z(Overtaking Andre 3000 and Rakim
) V Eminem(overtaking...no one he had an easy right, I mean maybe if youconsider LL
) >>>>>Nas V Jayz and I had Jay-z winning.Whats your Bracket looking like???? I gurentee some of ya'll younger dumber dudes probably Have Budden winning the whole thing

Joined Oct 31, 2001
pay no attention to the Vibe bracket, Lupe isn't on it, doesn't matter. Eminem is gonna win anyways.

Joined Jun 3, 2007
Dang def didn't realize Lupe wasn't on it. I'm looking for all the msitakes. I know it's horrible. We should def. just make one because I thinkit's a tight idea.

Joined Mar 14, 2006
Originally Posted by bboy1827

Dang def didn't realize Lupe wasn't on it. I'm looking for all the msitakes. I know it's horrible. We should def. just make one because I think it's a tight idea.
Yea, it's a tight idea within our minds but putting it on paper would be foolish and impossible to create w/o strict scrutiny

Joined Dec 20, 2007
this bracket was null and void as soon as Bow Wow and MC Hammer were on there....

Like Budden said "Best Rapper Ever" not best artist ever...MC Hammer and Bow Wow in the running

the whole format of the bracket was lame...pitting beefs together i.e. 50 and Ross, LL and Canibus I mean I get what they tried to do but Vibe should be shotfor this %$%@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Originally Posted by TheStephZone

pay no attention to the Vibe bracket, Lupe isn't on it, doesn't matter. Eminem is gonna win anyways.
this bracket was null and void as soon as Bow Wow and MC Hammer were on there....

Like Budden said "Best Rapper Ever" not best artist ever...MC Hammer and Bow Wow in the running

the whole format of the bracket was lame...pitting beefs together i.e. 50 and Ross, LL and Canibus I mean I get what they tried to do but Vibe should be shotfor this %$%@

QFT Dumb %%# bracket

Joined Jun 3, 2007
I def feel what everyone is saying. I looked at the match ups and thought it was straight gimmicky. I mean I don't like budden but as a rapper he shouldhave atleast been ranked higher than bow wow. And on pure mic skills Black Thought at the 14 seed is a joke when Redman's a 9(thats my dude but on the miche isn't touching black though) And Wale and Blu should have made that list easily at atleast 32 seed.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now