Vibe's bracket

I have a few upsets; one huge notable that will cause a big fuss. But my final 4 is Lauryn Hill(overtaking Tupac
embarassed.gif
) V Nas(overtaking Biggie
ohwell.gif
); Jay-z(Overtaking Andre 3000 and Rakim
frown.gif
) V Eminem(overtaking...no one he had an easy right, I mean maybe if youconsider LL
mad.gif
) >>>>>Nas V Jayz and I had Jay-z winning.Whats your Bracket looking like???? I gurentee some of ya'll younger dumber dudes probably Have Budden winning the whole thing
roll.gif

pay no attention to the Vibe bracket, Lupe isn't on it, doesn't matter. Eminem is gonna win anyways.

Dang def didn't realize Lupe wasn't on it. I'm looking for all the msitakes. I know it's horrible. We should def. just make one because I thinkit's a tight idea.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Dang def didn't realize Lupe wasn't on it. I'm looking for all the msitakes. I know it's horrible. We should def. just make one because I think it's a tight idea.

Yea, it's a tight idea within our minds but putting it on paper would be foolish and impossible to create w/o strict scrutiny

this bracket was null and void as soon as Bow Wow and MC Hammer were on there....
sick.gif

Like Budden said "Best Rapper Ever" not best artist ever...MC Hammer and Bow Wow in the running
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the whole format of the bracket was lame...pitting beefs together i.e. 50 and Ross, LL and Canibus I mean I get what they tried to do but Vibe should be shotfor this %$%@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

pay no attention to the Vibe bracket, Lupe isn't on it, doesn't matter. Eminem is gonna win anyways.
this bracket was null and void as soon as Bow Wow and MC Hammer were on there....
sick.gif

Like Budden said "Best Rapper Ever" not best artist ever...MC Hammer and Bow Wow in the running
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the whole format of the bracket was lame...pitting beefs together i.e. 50 and Ross, LL and Canibus I mean I get what they tried to do but Vibe should be shotfor this %$%@
smh.gif

QFT Dumb %%# bracket

I def feel what everyone is saying. I looked at the match ups and thought it was straight gimmicky. I mean I don't like budden but as a rapper he shouldhave atleast been ranked higher than bow wow. And on pure mic skills Black Thought at the 14 seed is a joke when Redman's a 9(thats my dude but on the miche isn't touching black though) And Wale and Blu should have made that list easily at atleast 32 seed.

Back
Top Bottom