Vibes Greatest Producer of All time Bracket, Who ya'l got?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by cartune

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
cartune wrote:
MOSTHATED770 wrote:
why am i the only dude mentioning ORGANIZED NOIZE??
because majority of these dudes dont know what music is

Preme shouldnt be in the final four he only has one sound 

And it's the most important sound in Hip-Hop history...

And he has more than one sound put ona Gangstarr album Captain-Save-The-South. 

laugh.gif
Isnt dude from Texas so how am I Captain Save The South? And hell no that sound didnt make it south of Pennsylvania or North of Maine. Its probably the most important sound in your Ipod and for that he deserves all the credit in the world...

Im a fan of music first I can give a +@#* where it comes from.  

Preme made sample based producing what it is today, which despite you claiming didn't make it past PA, in fact did....And yea, Preme is for Texas but there is a reason he left, he has the sound of an east coast artist.

And Shawty Redd nor Drumma have put in enough work yet to be considered but they are on their way.  Obviously there were some non-NYC dudes who got slighted but obviously NYC is going to be more represent than other places considering it is the mecca of Hip-Hop.

SIR your opinion is INVALID. this is 2010.

Wiki search those guys you talk down on, roll up
pimp.gif
and ride to they $%!+

then come back matter of fact dont come back just understand that you messed up.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
cartune wrote:
MOSTHATED770 wrote:
why am i the only dude mentioning ORGANIZED NOIZE??
because majority of these dudes dont know what music is

Preme shouldnt be in the final four he only has one sound 

And it's the most important sound in Hip-Hop history...

And he has more than one sound put ona Gangstarr album Captain-Save-The-South. 

laugh.gif
Isnt dude from Texas so how am I Captain Save The South? And hell no that sound didnt make it south of Pennsylvania or North of Maine. Its probably the most important sound in your Ipod and for that he deserves all the credit in the world...

Im a fan of music first I can give a +@#* where it comes from.  

Preme made sample based producing what it is today, which despite you claiming didn't make it past PA, in fact did....And yea, Preme is for Texas but there is a reason he left, he has the sound of an east coast artist.

And Shawty Redd nor Drumma have put in enough work yet to be considered but they are on their way.  Obviously there were some non-NYC dudes who got slighted but obviously NYC is going to be more represent than other places considering it is the mecca of Hip-Hop.

SIR your opinion is INVALID. this is 2010.

Wiki search those guys you talk down on, roll up
pimp.gif
and ride to they $%!+

then come back matter of fact dont come back just understand that you messed up.
sick.gif
roll.gif

...Meh.

A few gems, but nothing like say a Toomp or Alchemist.

Not to discredit them but I feel like they're on the same level as a... Boi-1da. There best work has yet to come.

Instead of "nor" and "work", the word that really needed to be bolded was "yet."

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

drumma and shawty redd on the same level as boi 1nda? man u sound like a damn fool
I know, it sounds crazy.

But I don't mean it as where they've been but where they're going.

On some "The best have yet to come" type $!+%.

Originally Posted by TheHype

drumma and shawty redd on the same level as boi 1nda? man u sound like a damn fool
I know, it sounds crazy.

ahh ok... i can dig that...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

If this is ALL genres of music, then:

http://img2.timeinc.net/e...4/171948__neptunes_l.jpg src="http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/030204/171948__neptunes_l.jpg">

ALL DAMN DAY...\V/

If it's strictly Hip-Hop/Rap, I could never decide...
smh.gif

LOL
What the hell is so funny?  Going strictly off the list of producers they provided, the Neptunes have the category of "ALL Genres" on lock...from Kelis, Clipse, Sade, Jay-Z, Britney Spears, Snoop Dogg, Madonna, T.I., Usher, Ludacris, Justin Timberlake, Bustah Rhymes, Robin Thicke, Slim Thug, Gwen Stefani, Fabolous, Omarion, Jadakiss, Kenna,  N.O.R.E., Ray J, Mystical etc. etc. etc.

Their N*E*R*D work puts them over the top.  Hell, they damn near created their own genre of music (Hip-Funk Rock) with that @*@*.
laugh.gif

I feel like Timbaland is the only dude on that list that has dominated Rap, R&B, Pop & he even did his thing with the Rock with One Republic and Chris Cornell. I think dude has even produced for Keith Urban and Taylor Swiift I can be for sure cause I never heard it.

I'm sorry, but Timbo is not as diversified as the Neptunes are.  No knock on Timothy at all, because it's literally 2 against 1 (for the most part). 

And Tim is EASILY one of my favs...

Like I said previously, N*E*R*D is the deal breaker.  Tim can't really mess with that kind of sound...AT ALL.

The way the Neptunes went from making pop tracks for Justified to making extremely minimalistic and dark Hip-Hop/Rap beats for Hell Hath No Fury to making tracks for Seeing Sounds is absolutely RIDICULOUS (and everything else in between).

::

What are all the bangers that Boi 1nda produced that's making yall tout him so much?
I only ever heard his name associated with Drake... in other words, new and recently

meanwhile I'm not a crazy fan of Drumma Boy or Shawty Redd by any means but I have heard their names for years
Just asking since some of yall are saying it's preposterous to put them on Boi 1nda's level when I barely heard of him

Originally Posted by ZSong

What are all the bangers that Boi 1nda produced that's making yall tout him so much?
I only ever heard his name associated with Drake... in other words, new and recently

meanwhile I'm not a crazy fan of Drumma Boy or Shawty Redd by any means but I have heard their names for years
Just asking since some of yall are saying it's preposterous to put them on Boi 1nda's level when I barely heard of him

Originally Posted by TheHype

I know, it sounds crazy.

On another note...

I'm surprised somebody didn't even mention DJ Khalil. Word to ILLIONAIRE.

There's a couple people on the ballot that could've given their spot up for him (Lower seed status though).

I seriously believe y'all are confusing "digging and chopping" to the google samples y'all dudes be doing.

No knock on Timothy at all, because it's literally 2 against 1 (for the most part). 

No, it's 1 vs 1 cause Pharrell doesn't count since he sucks at producing.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I seriously believe y'all are confusing "digging and chopping" to the google samples y'all dudes be doing.

a sample is a sample... no matter if u downloaded it as an mp3 or bought it on vinyl... there is NO difference...

I'm sorry, but Timbo is not as diversified as the Neptunes are.  No knock on Timothy at all, because it's literally 2 against 1 (for the most part). 

And Tim is EASILY one of my favs...

Like I said previously, N*E*R*D is the deal breaker.  Tim can't really mess with that kind of sound...AT ALL.

The way the Neptunes went from making pop tracks for Justified to making extremely minimalistic and dark Hip-Hop/Rap beats for Hell Hath No Fury to making tracks for Seeing Sounds is absolutely RIDICULOUS (and everything else in between).

Exactly!
The Neptunes are unmatched I'm sorry...

The Neptunes may have brought a new sound and dominated radio for a couple years..But.....Technically their production isn't that great.

Timbo is lightyears ahead of em.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

a sample is a sample... no matter if u downloaded it as an mp3 or bought it on vinyl... there is NO difference...
Your half right.  But son making it seem like you type a name and wa-la,  you find your sample.  It's damn near an art form in itself to find warehouses,  flea markets and basements and go through tons of vinyl on a fisher price portable record player to find that one record no one ever heard of or doesn't remember.  I seriously doubt that EVERY single record is on the net,  so there is some difference.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

The Neptunes may have brought a new sound and dominated radio for a couple years..But.....Technically their production isn't that great.

Timbo is lightyears ahead of em.
c2226db51f39618fce22fca59a2e45fdf81d67e0.jpg

Sike naw, I kinda see what you're saying but if anything that's more impressive. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom