Vice Appreciation Thread

I wonder if this is a small group of individuals or a genuine trend. Vice sometimes sensationalizes thing

Funny thing is, Spain was under Muslim rule back in the day. That's why you have places that still exist like Al Andalus which is now Andalusia

You also have spanish dudes named Omar

I always enjoyed this one being about the car scene. I love how the producer called dude on his BS and let him just roll off slowly.

I swear I can't fall for homelessness, to many times I have seen contradicting scenarios. Wife and I were driving somewhere and saw a lady on the side of the road with two Starbucks coffees. My cynical side immediately kicked in why does she have two Starbucks coffees, why not get a 7-11 coffee and save the money for something to eat. If someone bought the coffee for them, why not ask for food instead of coffee.

I know some people are really hurting but so many scam artists have ruined it for me to feel bad for them.

Another person I saw had a dog and he was homeless, how do you think you can feed a dog if you can't fully feed yourself.

Kinda related but San Diego has the most homeless people I've ever seen.

I've been to major cities on 3 continents and I was shocked by the amount of homeless in SD.

Kinda related but San Diego has the most homeless people I've ever seen.

I've been to major cities on 3 continents and I was shocked by the amount of homeless in SD.
If I was homeless I would go there too, nice weather, the beach, the only issue is earthquakes, police DGAF.

Back
Top Bottom