vick learns his fate TODAY...predictions?

judge henry hudson hands down my man mike's sentencing tomorrow...i'm hoping hudson who has a reputation for being harsh, somehow finds it in himselfto sympathize with vick's situation and all of the crucifying he's already had to endure and is lenient in his sentencing. i really think mike will geta surprisingly short sentence that is going to shock a lot of people. somewhere between 5-8 months. he'll be back in the nfl still in his prime at age 29.

how much time do you guys think he'll receive?

i'm hoping hudson who has a reputation for being harsh, somehow finds it in himself to sympathize with vick's situation and all of the crucifying he's already had to endure and is lenient in his sentencing.
Because Mike didn't bring these circumstances upon himself? If anything, I'm hoping the judge gives Mike the sentencing he deserves, anddoesn't take it easy on him simply because he's in the spotlight and had to endure the side-effects of being a star and making a %@!%@%# decision...

He'll get a year.

he'll be back in the nfl still in his prime at age 29.

Taking 2 years off from the NFL does not equate to anyone being in their prime. Even if he works on slants in the jail courtyard w. D-Ray, this guy has morethan an uphill battle to face before he gets back to what he once was. And the jury was still out on the guy even before he started to go through all theselegal issues. He's done. Nothing more than a career backup....I could see him going to the AFL or even in the CFL to start, but I just don't think anyowner would give the keys to their offense to a guy with such a damaged rep like Vick. True, a lot of things got blown out of proportion, but it was such asensitive issue that I don't think there will be too many takers for #7's services when he is released. Just with this guy being on a roster could turnaway many fans. He's done.

I know there's a lot more to it then what we really think it is. As vague as I am being, what I'm really trying to say is that: I hope Vick makes acomeback after all of this.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

prediction: i avoid espn tomorrow like the plague.

oddly, espn hasn't hyped it up as much as i thought they would. the hype machine must be malfunctioning.

The judge is an animal lover which will mean hell for Vick. If was his lawyer when I found out this was his judge I would've requested another afterresearching him. The guy already has a bias and will display it on Vick. I think he gets the max sentence
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

2 months probabtion

that would be
pimp.gif
x infinite but i don't think you were beingserious. i honestly was actually going to say that there was a chance he only got probation, though a very slim chance.

ESPN is known to me as Disney sports. I avoid that network at all costs it's god awful. They gave the Pats' their own section on the ticker at thebottom of the screen.

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

3 years minimum.

are you serious? that is blasphemy! if that happens i will be enraged
mad.gif
, anything more than a year and i will be angered.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Oh, don't worry, they'll make up for whatever coverage they've lacked tomorrow.

Oh yes.

Saints/Falcons on MNF. Instead of Vick and Reggie, you got Chris Redman and Aaron Stecker.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna say 65% Vick talk/35% about the actual game on the field. Can't wait for Kornheiser to go on one of his 3 minute rants...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

3 years minimum.

are you serious? that is blasphemy! if that happens i will be enraged
mad.gif
, anything more than a year and i will be angered.

hop off mr. mexico's nuts.
alien.gif
Im sure he is going to jail formore than a year and he deserves every bit

Vick's only gonna be doing 2 days anyway...

The day you come in..
and the day you get out.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

judge henry hudson hands down my man mike's sentencing tomorrow...i'm hoping hudson who has a reputation for being harsh, somehow finds it in himself to sympathize with vick's situation and all of the crucifying he's already had to endure and is lenient in his sentencing. i really think mike will get a surprisingly short sentence that is going to shock a lot of people. somewhere between 5-8 months. he'll be back in the nfl still in his prime at age 29.

how much time do you guys think he'll receive?

Do me a favor J rain, have someone videotape you when you find out the sentence. I mean either way it should be pure comedy

Back
Top Bottom