vick learns his fate TODAY...predictions?

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

3 years minimum.

are you serious? that is blasphemy! if that happens i will be enraged
mad.gif
, anything more than a year and i will be angered.

you feed off the success of other men that you have absolutely no connection to more than anyone else ive ever seen.

actin like randys your dad and vicks your uncle
smh.gif

vick should go to jail for 1-3

you keep these mens grapes deep in the clutches of your mouth

For those saying less than 18 months, are you forgetting that two of the co-defendants already received 18 and 21 months? Vick is going to get 30 months, andhis career is over.

his "boys" got 1-1 1/2 yeards didnt they?

he gets 3 but will be out in 2 1/2 on good behavior.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

For those saying less than 18 months, are you forgetting that two of the co-defendants already received 18 and 21 months?
Which could be looked at as a good sign for Mike.

Originally Posted by JayDubH11

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

For those saying less than 18 months, are you forgetting that two of the co-defendants already received 18 and 21 months?
Which could be looked at as a good sign for Mike.

How could that be a good sign?

the nfl is a bit more boring without that one game where you could see vick run around ... but my guess is he gets 3 years and comes back to the league as anaverage qb who will fade quickly after that

He getting 24 months, FED system, you get 60 days credit for every 300 you do, it's something like that, so he'll do around 18-20 months, if he'sGOOOD.

same applies for his boys. the one doing 18 will do about 12-14, and the one doing 21 will do 16-17.

probation for Vick? not a chance.

less than a year? SLIGHT chance because REMEMBER Jamal Lewis got less than a year for conspiracy to distribute cocaine, but HIGHLY unlikely.

I hope Vick has learned, and can get in and out as soon as possible. I don't wish ill will on any other man.

are you serious? that is blasphemy! if that happens i will be enraged , anything more than a year and i will be angered.
mad.gif

...Kidding? dude deserves more than a year, the comish needs to make a statement, and you know he has his hands in this cookie jar. Besides this situationallows people to forget his below par career in the nfl

recognizAZ
...Kidding? dude deserves more than a year, the comish needs to make a statement, and you know he has his hands in this cookie jar. Besides this situation allows people to forget his below par career in the nfl

wow
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom