Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Agreed, unless they make another run (which is highly unlikely)... i see outlet release all over the Reds if they drop

people doing backdoor oops from stores before they were recalled doesnt help the numbers either

Any of the Reds on eBay legit?

If these blues are as legit in person as these pics I been seeing, I might just pull the trigger

Any of the Reds on eBay legit?

If these blues are as legit in person as these pics I been seeing, I might just pull the trigger

There's a few glue issues with some of the rush blues. Worth the pickup if you get a pair without an over abundance of glue splotches.

Anybody have the champs sku for the grey pair to save me the hassle before I call all over the US to find it ?

been out of town and finally got to see the rush blues finally...:smokin

I got mine in the mail yesterday. They look great but I should've went .5 size up. They're really snug. Gotta wear very thin socks with those.

Gonna attempt to wear mine in the rain and snow next week. Wish me luck. I will put Crep on them beforehand though.

Hey can anyone help me locate a 12 or 11.5 in the haystacks, copped the blues just tryin to catch up!!

Back
Top Bottom