Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Sizes are back up on JJ I tried to link it but I don't have the authority lol. It's posted already on here in the thread though (Haystacks)

Last edited:
I'm so tempted to cop the haystacks but I just bought those all star foams last week. Must practice self control..

got them as a present..didn't even know their existence..I like them very much..quality wise..they are very good..(for nike)..

the only think I wish they did not have is the unnecessary heel strap..its just too much..other than that..very nice..

I'm dying to find a pair of the Black|Crimson ones, slept on them when they first dropped, and now I want them....

Picked up the blues over the weekend, literally the perfect shoe to rock with tech fleece.

The footaction in NYC on 34th and 7th still has pairs size 8.5 and up.

Last edited:
OMG.... sooooo sick that I was at work when that DTLR link was dropped, get home and the size 12 gone again....

Jimmy Jazz played some mind games with me last night. I saw my size 10.5 in the haystacks was the last one available so I made an impulse buy since I thought I wouldn't find these later down the line. Check Jimmy Jazz site again and they have almost fsr lol. No self control smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom