Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Finally copped the Haystacks (got them for $150 even, free shipping and no tax), but I should have sized up. This 11 is cutting at my pinky toe something serious.

I was just about to run in here and yell "YESSSSSS" to the black cements/safari pair dropping, just to get hit with the buzz killington info

limited haystacks, cancelled releases...Nike is killing my want for these, we'll see how they handle the rush blues

limited haystacks, cancelled releases...Nike is killing my want for these, we'll see how they handle the rush blues
All of this, Nike release these shoes in a few states in a few stores, then they wonder why they arent selling... But they pump out crap like KD and LBJ LS shoes yr after yr that one buys.. But they have a sleeping giant (excuse da pun) on their hands.... And they just say meh, nobody want them because Cruz is hurt
mean.gif
.... Naw B, drop them so we can buy them instead of jumping thru hoops like seals to just find them....

All of this, Nike release these shoes in a few states in a few stores, then they wonder why they arent selling... But they pump out crap like KD and LBJ LS shoes yr after yr that one buys.. But they have a sleeping giant (excuse da pun) on their hands.... And they just say meh, nobody want them because Cruz is hurt :smh: .... Naw B, drop them so we can buy them instead of jumping thru hoops like seals to just find them....
Repped couldnt say it better myself, idc if they represent cruz or wes welker, I think the shoe is dope thats why I want it. And imo all the kd8 cws have been straight trash

I couldn't even tell you what position Cruz plays. But I like the shoe.

(srs, I'm a baseball guy)

Im a huge Giant fan. I have many huge Giant fan friends. 90% of them couldn't tell you Cruz had shoes coming out bc they just aren't into sneakers

Last edited:
Yeah, what size are people looking for. Local Shieks still has them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom