Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I saw the Greys at JJ today, they arent that bad in person, Ill wait until they drop the price a bit before i buy them... But the Blues and the blk/ crimson will be copped on sight

Someone on here mentioned that the greys run different then the haystacks. I wonder if the black & crimson will fit differently 

Hot damn those look better than the stock pics 
nthat.gif

They are not canceled they are just limited to select stores. Best advice is to call your local sneaker stores and ask which stores are getting these. For my NYC, Philly, B-more, and DC neighbors I would suggest contacting Footlocker House of Hoops, Jimmy Jazz, R U Villa, DTLR, Shoe City to see which selected stores will be selling the shoes.

Any word on when the black cements drop?

They are not canceled they are just limited to select stores. Best advice is to call your local sneaker stores and ask which stores are getting these. For my NYC, Philly, B-more, and DC neighbors I would suggest contacting Footlocker House of Hoops, Jimmy Jazz, R U Villa, DTLR, Shoe City to see which selected stores will be selling the shoes.
They are indeed cancelled
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-trainer-cruz-black-cement-release-cancelled.html

damn they really pulled the plug on this line. Sad cuz its a way better shoe than the KD, Lebron, and Kyries that they've been shoving down our throats imo. Wish cruz was healthy this year

damn they really pulled the plug on this line. Sad cuz its a way better shoe than the KD, Lebron, and Kyries that they've been shoving down our throats imo. Wish cruz was healthy this year
Well we got the haystacks, greys and the blacks on saturday. The blues will eventually release next month and just the reds are in the air. But you never know, they may drop the reds too since some stores did get their shipments in before. That's like 4 or 5 colorways in a few months, not bad for a new nike athlete's line that's not been playing for a while.

Well we got the haystacks, greys and the blacks on saturday. The blues will eventually release next month and just the reds are in the air. But you never know, they may drop the reds too since some stores did get their shipments in before. That's like 4 or 5 colorways in a few months, not bad for a new nike athlete's line that's not been playing for a while.
I'd like to think the All-Reds will release at some point. If not, then the Blues could be the final shoe of the Cruz line.

I hope not. I hope Nike eventually changes their mind and decides to release the Black/Safari pair lol.

true but id definitely like to see what could have been with colorways. The samples we've seen prove they coulda done some crazy stuff with this line 

its funny to me seeing the few random locations that get them. like why the 1 random store in missouri? :lol:

I was just looking around ISS and noticed the box price for the black/orange.

View media item 1866457

My wheats said $150, my greys said $140, and now these are $145?? Whats going on nike

Last edited:
true but id definitely like to see what could have been with colorways. The samples we've seen prove they coulda done some crazy stuff with this line 
I'm basic so I'm good with simple color ways like black/red, grey, whites etc.. But seems like this line has been relatively successful so I don't see why nike wouldn't try to capitalize. Doesn't make sense. Hope they do some more.

FA has updated the release locator...online is my only option
Yep champs is even less and speculation is ftl might only be a few hoh's. Online it is. :stoneface:

Maybe 145 bc theyre half suede? Half in between 140 and 150 lol Nike would be petty for that

Pass on the black pair I would've like a varsity red on them instead. Blues are probably going to get copped

Id probably stay with just the greys but Cruz is a favorite player of mine so theyre more than just shoes

Last edited:
I think it is because the haystacks were a premium PRM-150, a regular is 140, wolf grey. And a quick strike is a bit higher than a regular so an extra 5 on the QS version. That is the scale I'm guessing.

Also, will these befor sale on footlocker.com , champs sports.com and footaction.com? Or will it just be on footaction?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom