Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I'm glad everyone was able to get a pair! This was a considerable easier release than the Haystack. I ordered from Swoosh and was expecting a major L like the Haystack. I hope they don't limit the remaining two pairs. Why would Nike do this and Cruz has only had two colorways drop?

I'm glad everyone was able to get a pair! This was a considerable easier release than the Haystack. I ordered from Swoosh and was expecting a major L like the Haystack. I hope they don't limit the remaining two pairs. Why would Nike do this and Cruz has only had two colorways drop?

Maybe it's create hype? I mean, from all the comments I've read, they have been pretty positive on the shoe. Quality is good and it seemed there was a pretty strong demand for the Haystacks. So who knows? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But for sure, I hope to get the black pair in January.

say haystacks at Nike Boston so it looks like they are still im Nike stores if anyone is still looking

Anyone been able to grab a pair below retail? I'm halfway sold on the wolf grey pair but I'd be all in if I could score them for less :lol:

Glad i decided to check this thread out. Now I know when the blue ones, and the infrared ones come out not to BS.

I was able to cop a pair of haystacks DS for 100. I considered trying to do that for the rest as well, but guess that is not a good idea.

Glad i decided to check this thread out. Now I know when the blue ones, and the infrared ones come out not to BS.

I was able to cop a pair of haystacks DS for 100. I considered trying to do that for the rest as well, but guess that is not a good idea.

where? :nerd:

I had them the grey ones in my cart early this morning on NDC. I was deliberating if I really wanted them. Logged back in a few hours later and gone. Apparently my local Jimmy Jazz has them in stock.. I would call your local JJ for anyone wanting these.

Geez, I just paid 200 for haystacks and I'm happy. Just got them yesterday and they are amazing. I put them in the same category of a good looking shoe with jeans as Jordan 1's, 3's, 4, and af1s. Nike knocked it out of the park on these

Back
Top Bottom