Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Anyone else get a defective/B quality shoe? Check the front and BACK of your shoe and post pics please.

Yeah from reading things on here. If I don't cop the black and red or rush blue in store I won't be buying anywhere else. I personally think Victor Cruz being injured all season hurt this shoes appeal/selling ability. I'm still getting regardless I think the shoe in those colors look clean and Cruz reps for all of us half Boricuas with the Air Cruz. Sadly, I think this will be his only shoe line. Cruz won't get a second chance unless he has an MVP season next year. Nike will probably give Odell a shoe next, I'm hoping.

These shoes are still sitting in stores around me. Granted I think another reason is both of those colorways are not eye catching kind of dull and forgettable.
View media item 1845511

Last edited:
I still need to grab the gray pair.  Hopefully they still have them at the nearest Niketown.

The last link looks the closest but I'm no expert. I just know that the seller should send you pics of the box and its label, as well as tagged pics of the actual product.

I DID see this seller when I was looking for the all red pair but if they come back legit then i might be in as well. Quote me when you get those pics please.
I just got the picture of the tagged shoe and box and the box definitely looks off. Just like the box on the first listing. The Nike logo is off centered and the name of the shoe fit is Nike air trainer Cruz and not Nike air tr. v. Cruz prm so we could probably put that as a fake. The shoe in the picture doesn't look too bad though. I'll edit with the uploaded picture later... Haven't gotten a picture back for the black and Crimson yet though.

EDIT: View media item 1845592he keeps on telling me these are authentic and doesn't want to say any more but will cancel the order if i don't want to buy them. just cancel them then you think?

Last edited:
EDIT: View media item 1845592he keeps on telling me these are authentic and doesn't want to say any more but will cancel the order if i don't want to buy them. just cancel them then you think?

When in doubt just say no. Why go through all the hassle of trying to get your money back if you purchase them and are not satisfied? If I were you I would just pass and WAIT for the reds to release officially if they do. To me there's no feeling worse than knowing you have a fake pair of kicks and paypal and ebay are going to put you through so much to get your money back.

Yeah from reading things on here. If I don't cop the black and red or rush blue in store I won't be buying anywhere else. I personally think Victor Cruz being injured all season hurt this shoes appeal/selling ability. I'm still getting regardless I think the shoe in those colors look clean and Cruz reps for all of us half Boricuas with the Air Cruz. Sadly, I think this will be his only shoe line. Cruz won't get a second chance unless he has an MVP season next year. Nike will probably give Odell a shoe next, I'm hoping.

These shoes are still sitting in stores around me. Granted I think another reason is both of those colorways are not eye catching kind of dull and forgettable.
View media item 1845511

I think the biggest problem is that NY/NJ probably got like 80% of the shoes made. I've never seen so many shoes go to one area before. They should have spread them out more. I think that price tag also hurts sales. $150 for a football player's shoe is crazy. I love the shoe and I only plan on buying two of the four because of the price.

When in doubt just say no. Why go through all the hassle of trying to get your money back if you purchase them and are not satisfied? If I were you I would just pass and WAIT for the reds to release officially if they do. To me there's no feeling worse than knowing you have a fake pair of kicks and paypal and ebay are going to put you through so much to get your money back.
I agree. As nice as it would be to get that pair before everyone else...the work you'll have to put in to get your money back is going to be annoying.

Don't do it, bro!

Last edited:
They are fake. I have a real sample pair if you need comparison. The fakes come with boxes and look off on the back of the shoe.

They are fake. I have a real sample pair if you need comparison. The fakes come with boxes and look off on the back of the shoe.
Thank you for the quick responses. I'll cancel it now knowing that. Post pics of yours please.

And also at the beginning of the thread I see some people wearing their reds, wondering how they got them or if they're real..

Will post pics later, i also made video of them as well. Some dude name calvin was selling red ones awhile back. People ate them up quick.

View media item 1847044 eventually copped mine today . Could have gone 1/2 size down my true is a 12 but I think it runs alittle big... better job with the laces would help imma lace swap 4sure seem cheap..leather is soft on the toe box to me I got np with that. and the inner lining is waay comfortable. I'm a air trainer 3 head so I appreciate the siloutte regardless. These didn't come to OZ so I'm smiling now I have .

Last edited:
Sent back my wolf grey's to Nike last night. Now, I'll patiently wait for the Black/Orange pair.

View media item 1847044 eventually copped mine today . Could have gone 1/2 size down my true is a 12 but I think it runs alittle big... better job with the laces would help imma lace swap 4sure seem cheap..leather is soft on the toe box to me I got np with that. and the inner lining is waay comfortable. I'm a air trainer 3 head so I appreciate the siloutte regardless. These didn't come to OZ so I'm smiling now I have .

Did you leave the strap the way it was or took it off the latch ?

Walked in JJ today and decided to cop the wolf greys. A lot nicer in person as others have said. Quality is dope on these.

I'm sure the strap is designed to be that length so people can squint very hard and read the "Dance to Greatness". What a great motivation quote.. Want to be a great doctor? Dance.. Want to be a great dad? Mophukin Dance! But at least the strap is not a lace destroyer like the Soldiers 1 I had and guaranteed the Kyrie 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom