Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Nobody wanted these

15 sec grab off Eastbay

Confirmation email already too

So we will see how these look

easy for yall i got in within 15 seconds also and got the OOS. man thats why i dont mess with foot locker eastbay or champs foot action, they play too many games and their websites suck i coped off ruvilla with ease and free shipping so that beats whatever cashback i was gonna get.

Last edited:
got cart jacked for a 11.5 and 12 on EB 
mad.gif

At least you got jacked, FA never let me add to cart... Kept saying they are unavailable for purchase
I dont understand how people put up with those sites they are soooo bad. I got straight cartjacked on FA and EB and it looked like it was going through too maybe 15 seconds elapsed. I hate them

so im assuming these blues were as limited as we thought? no?

Last edited:
Only 8-10 on Ruvilla. Sizes are moving consistently.
Yeah I'm usually a 10.5 and had to go down half a size. I hope these run kinda big. I had no problem getting through on champs and right before I was ready confirm via paypal they dissapeared from my cart. That system is very flawed.

Last edited:
Yea the whole footlocker family of stores and websites need a restructuring of their online purchasing process. Eastbay, Footlocker, footaction, champs y'all suck

Yeah I'm usually a 10.5 and had to go down half a size. I hope these run kinda big. I had no problem getting through on champs and right before I was ready confirm via paypal they dissapeared from my cart. That system is very flawedz
did the same but copped from city gear link just posted
bout to cancel that ruvilla order

Tried to cop these off eastbay this morning over the phone but that size 10 was gone. Joints said vamanos to me lol

Guess I'll just stroll over to my local and check em out in person first. Maybe it was supposed to be like this for ya boy. I might see em in person and get turned off. Been spendin too much

Back
Top Bottom