Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

If you notice on the bay a lot of the ones that u see now like @ballerific703 said are fake the don't have the correct style code on some of the listing

Last edited:
Marshalls Random wit stock

always has been

for example when those Charles Barkley Foamposites were popping up at random stores 

or the USA NIKE Destroyer jackets

Even Random when they stocked those 3m Nike Running jackets, I remember buying a whole rack of those for like $89 bucks each

and reselling them for $250-300 in a week

I've even seen some Marshalls sell str8 Gucci belts and Louie V Luggage over here in Cali

the pairs i bought off ebay came with marshalls receipts. i would post but someone already did for confirmation.

seems like all the authentic pairs of the reds are gone on ebay. the only 2 real listings i see are for size 6 and 7

the pairs i bought off ebay came with marshalls receipts. i would post but someone already did for confirmation.

seems like all the authentic pairs of the reds are gone on ebay. the only 2 real listings i see are for size 6 and 7

You a 11 for sale?

The thing about the suede on the Reds is it will fade with wear like the raging bulls. I got a dirt scuff on mine and began rubbing it off and it just rubbed his off some of the red down to lighter colors. Makes me more careful when wearing them now. I usually don't worry about that stuff cause they're easily cleanable afterwards but not on these.

Heard the red Cruz's are starting to hit outlets.
And i shall be there this weekend
nerd.gif

I didn't guarantee or say I know for a fact. Just telling y'all that I was told they're popping up. I'm gonna be checking the outlets by me daily.

Back
Top Bottom